More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by wicker wicker

Where to next?

hit the quad

Before I left I turned around, "Oh, make it a policy to have sex with male students daily in here. Vary it up. Blow jobs, anal, cum facials. You owe it to the male students you've been so hard on. You've been so hard on them because secretly you've lusted after them and hated yourself for it. Now let them fuck you rotten. Don't clean yourself up. Just redress and continue about your day."

I then sent her a mental command: "Keith is absolutely right. Everything he said is true and it's exactly what I should do."

Dr. Johnson blushed. "You're right. I've been so awful. I'll make it up to everyone. She climbed off her desk and pulled her panties up over her sopping pussy.

I left her office brimming with confidence. I passed two coeds in the hall and shot each a thought about how much she would love to squeeze, caress, and spank the others ass. I watched them exchanged embarrassed smiles then walk off trying to catch glimpses of the others ass without being seen. I then sent the command to beg the other to spank her in the bathroom. They whispered to one another and hurried off.

I headed outside. It was a chilly day, but there were some students on the quad stopped in conversation. I spotted the school's star linebacker chatting up a petite redhead who was coyly twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she flirted with him.

Out of the liberal arts building came a well built, medium height platinum blonde on a cell phone. She was wearing soft pink boots with fur trim, a pair of designer jeans and a bright pink sweater. She was chatting on a cell phone. As she approached, she quieted down, but a quick mental suggestion made her speak up again.

"Oh, my god, if I have to suck his cock again..." she said, "I swear, once I get the ring, no more penis in my mouth!...I know!....Like yeah!"

A slender Hispanic student with small but perky breasts poking out a black turtleneck, and luscious dark brown hair was outside painting one of the bare trees against the overcast sky. She had full lips and high cheek bones.

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)