More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

Is my theory correct?

FUCK YEA!!!

Five minutes later I was in Johnson’s office. She came in sat down and stared at me from the other side of her desk. Under normal circumstances I was in deep shit. But I had the world’s greatest trump card. I just felt like toying with her before I got her to do anything worthwhile.

“Keith, I am fed up with your attitude towards me and my class. You cannot show up ten minutes late every day. You also cannot sit there and stare at my body the way you do. It is inappropriate and borderline harassment. If it continues, I will have to report you to the dean. Do you have anything to say for yourself?” End of tirade. I was thinking of something to say when the Dean of Students opened the door.

“Elizabeth, do you have your schedule of availability for next semester ready? Oh, I’m sorry, I did not realize you were with a student.” He appeared rushed for some reason.

“It’s OK Dean Sampson. I was just informing Keith here about our policies here at school.” Elizabeth Johnson was trying not to let on too much, but trying to get him involved somehow. I figured I’d move the conversation the erection, I mean direction that I wanted it to go.

“Dean Sampson, is it acceptable for me to stare at the body of any female on campus I want, even if it belongs to Elizabeth here?” Hey, why not be blunt.

“Absolutely. Feel free to stare all you want.” That was easy.

“DEAN SAM…” I cut her off.

“Sexual advances are OK too right?” Might as well go all out.

“To be sure.” This was going to be fun.

“OK, thank you Dean Sampson. You need to go now. Elizabeth and I are going to need some quality time alone so make sure no one disturbs us. One more thing, I’m going to need that in writing.”

He nodded as he left, Professor Johnson just sat there dumfounded.

“What the FUCK is going on here? Did you pay him money or something? I can’t believe he just gave you permission to sexually harass every woman on campus. DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. If I hear one complaint, I am going…” It was time to shut here up.

“You do not even remember that he just came in here.” As soon as I said that, she looked like a lost child.

“What was I saying? Oh, yes, you cannot be late to my class everyday. And you need to stop looking at my body the way you do.” She looked so hot right there and then, I just had to sink my cock into her.

“Oh, I can be late any goddamn time I want.” She nodded in agreement. “Oh, and another thing…”

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)