More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Cretan_Bull14 Cretan_Bull14

What is it?

Give me a blow job!!!

“Give me a blow job!!!” She got up from behind the desk and let her hair down. Then she took her clip and put it up into a tight bun. She looked so damn hot, hotter than she had in any class this semester. But then again, she was about to stick my cock in her mouth.

“This is going to be fun Keith.” With that, she stood between my legs, placed her hands on my knees and lowered herself to the floor. She unzipped my fly and yanked down my jeans in a flash.

“I love your boxers!” She stated as she traced one of the shamrock patterns with her finger. “They make me SOOOO hot! Do they do a good job of covering up your lucky charms?” Funny, sexy, but funny.

I put on my best Irish brogue. “Ah, ta be sure of it, lass!” She giggled, then reached up under the cuff of my left leg and played with my balls. At this point, my cock started to squeak out over the waist band. Elizabeth lowered her lips to it and gave it a soft kiss. I thought my pecker was going to stab her right through her eye. She began to gently lick the exposed part of my man-meat, while her right hand slowly tugged at my boxers. As more and more of my cock came into view, her tongue moved lower. Just before my cock was about to come into full view, her left hand came out from underneath my shorts. With both hands she pulled down my shorts, and my erect cocked slid gently into her mouth.

“AHHH FUCK!!!!” I shouted as she slowly began sucking my cock. She looked so hot bobbing up and down on my knob. I began to groan in pleasure. Every tenth motion or so she stopped at the base of my cock and hummed for a few seconds. This was the best humer in history!!! After two or three minutes, she began sucking with enthusiasm. I was coming pretty close to cumming.

“”Liz, I’m gonna cum in your hot mouth!!” She picked up the pace and hummed constantly now. It felt like she was going to suck my nuts out through the tip of my dick. I was about ready to blow, but I wasn’t sure if she swallowed or not.

Where do I shoot my wad?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)