Room

Room

Phobia or not?

Chapter 1 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

Your eyes open slowly, and as they adjust you find walls of white. The ceiling definitely not the size it used to be. Light unnatural. Not only that but, it has your name on it. Like a homework assignment. Will Anders lit up in a neon blue text at the top left corner of the ceiling, mirroring itself at the top left corner of the wall behind you, like a digital alarm clock. “That must be you?” A feminine voice states

Your vision flashes super bright, with a red figure before fading to black. Passing out once more.

Your eyes blink open once more, noticing the same familiar ceiling. You try to move your body immediately stiffening, feeling as though, you just woke from a long surgery. “Where am I?” you thought.

Laying there, feeling a cool air bush over your skin. You haven’t even lifted you head yet, but you could tell you’re naked. The cool floor notifying you everywhere except your feet. Which were oddly quite warm.

“Which is weird?” you though to yourself

The floor itself was cold, but not unbearable. Not comfortable, like an exercise mat that’s been well used.

You try lifting your head to examine your feet, finding the sensations of stationary stiffness isn’t all that bad. Furthering yourself, your eyes follow your own body like a line. Oddly enough looking healthy. Strong actually, with no visible bruising. You pull yourself up with your arms struggling into a leaned back sit. Hands planted on the ground, pushing passed all the familiar muscle pains.

Eyes meeting your feet, you finds that the source of warmth was coming from another body. Lifting your head, eyes moving up to a petite a redheaded girl looking at you curiously. Her skin bare for you to see.

You freeze!

She moves her red hair out of her face nonchalantly with her fingers, smiling at you noticing your shock. Looking closer at her, she’s quite pretty. Her skin was fair, not far from the color of the walls, displaying shade of pink along with the fire red. Her breasts were average yet plump, hiding behind all that hair. Her hair was by far, what stood out the most. The thick red lochs flow far past her breasts only stopping short of her pelvic bone, just above her beautiful widen hips. That only led your eyes to her bare ass flush against the floor. You even notice a trimmed strip of red above her lady bits, glistening below.

She seems to uncaringly show her body the way she sits on the floor. Her legs in front of her; knees bend, legs flowing at her sides, feet playfully rubbing each other. Her body in general looked clean, and smooth. Her legs hairless and seductive, as if she just shaved and showered. She was beautiful even.

“Wow” you mumble childishly and though “She’s beautiful”

She blushes leaning forward planting her hands in front of her, smashing together what little valley of cleavage, she could. Her nipples were pointed and reddened, rubbing at her arms. She obviously heard what was supposed to be part of that thought! But she reacted differently than expected. Why is that?

“Umm.. hahamm ...” you stammered. Backing up in a hap hazardously crawl in a redden confused retreat, only to find that there is a wall behind you.

“What!” You groans, thinking there was more room. Looking more closely at the room, You find that there is only about 6 to 8 feet between you and this girl, like a shower would. You lift your arms to either side of you, to find that you can’t even straighten them all the way. Your eyes dart from wall to wall in realization. There’s no door, no windows, not even noticeable seams for air ventilation. It’s just a white room.

The reality of your situation suddenly hits you. You’ve come to conclusion that you’re actually trapped! Your heart starts racing as well as your breathing. Back against the wall your start to panic, showing signs of hyper ventilation.

The girl seems to notice your current state, and begins to lean toward you into a crawl.

What’s going on?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)