More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JayMan1771 JayMan1771

What’s going on?!

Not what you’d expect

You couldn’t believe your eyes. Everything is so unbelievably wrong right now. How could you be trapped. How’d this happen. You hold your face with your hands almost at the point of sobbing. No memory of anything before this moment and now. The blue lit room goes red like emergency lights blinking in a slow pulse. Your going to lose your mind, what is going on!

“This isn’t happening, this isn’t happening, this isn’t happening.” You repeat aloud.

Unbeknownst to you, the wall behind you starts to quietly hum and shift. The girl seems to panic as well looks to the ceiling at your name seeing numbers beside it sky rocket. 110, 122, 129, 138. She, looks back to you pulling herself into a deep squat, planting her feet along with her hands in front of her on the floor. As if she wants to do something but can’t.

You’re losing it, not even able to open your eyes to such a scene. “It’s just a dream, it’s not real!” You ramble. The wall makes a final clicking sound causing you to lift your head. Your back and arms immediately pull flush with the wall. It’s as if you were magnetically pulled to it. You fight against it feeling an immediate resistance. Pulling with everything you have, you just barely get your wrists of the wall. Maybe a few centimeters at best.

142, 151... The red light stops blinking all at once and goes steady. Your eyes go wide looking at the only thing you can. The girl. Her eyes seem to well up and she takes a few steps toward you. The tips of her hair teasing at your shins. Alone with her ever building warmth

“Help me” you finally come to say. “Please” tears finally falling down your checks.

Help

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)