More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by lexist lexist

What's next?

Agree with Josh

"Well ladies, I think we could get you what you're looking for, but you know they've been cracking down on buying for anyone under 21, and I'm guessing that includes you."

The girls nod, Mandy timidly says, "But we are 19, we're almost old enough."

I smile and say, "That's great, really it is," at least for what I have in mind, "but girls to a cop you're still too young."

The girls look dejected.

"Don't worry we'll risk the trouble with the law to help you out," their faces brighten, "but, we need to be compensated for the risk."

Mandy speaks up, "We've got money.."

Josh eagerly interrupts, "We're not looking for money."

"That's right, we have plenty of money. We're looking for something else you could help us with," I say while I reach out run my hand down Mandy's hip.

The girls eyes' go wide as they realize the sort of payment we are looking for. Mandy's blonde friend gasps, "We can't have sex with you!" A middle aged couple turns their heads towards you at the blonde's outburst.

"Shhh.. Keep it down or you'll have to get out of here before someone complains... then I guess no liquor." I act as if I'm about to leave, but Mandy grabs my arm.

"We'll stay quiet... But what exactly are you asking for?" The blonde tugs on her arm, shaking her head no, Mandy looks back at me and says, "We don't want to have sex with you, Emily can't have sex with you." The blonde, Emily, is looking at me and nervously shaking her head to emphasize the point.

"Girls, I didn't say sex, it doesn't have to be 'sex'," I say while reaching back out and rubbing Mandy's side, "depending on your definition," I say quietly before continuing on, "Just help us out with a little favor as a sign of good faith, and we'll go get your liquor. Ok?"

"Ok.." Mandy says hesitantly.

What do you ask for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)