More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Nym Nym

What do you ask for?

A makeout

"We want you to make out with your friend here and now."

"Okay," says Emily.

Mandy replies "But we are cousins!"

"I assumed as much," I wait patiently and raise my eyebrows expectantly. Then with a smile Emily kisses Mandy. After some seconds the kiss turns into the hottest lip lock I have ever see.

After some minutes I want to interrupt them but Josh stops me, "I bet they go farther, look how hard their nipples are." Josh commands to Emily go lower. Emily lifts Mandy's shirt and start massage her breast while kissing her neck.

While Emily's tongue goes lower our dicks get bigger for every inch she goes down.

We totally forget Becka, who watches us the whole time.

Emily has reached Mandy's pants, she opens them and proceeds to pull the daisy dukes down. Josh grins when he discovers Mandy is not wearing panties.

After some tongue and pussy action the moan of Mandy grows louder, and we decide that it is time that Mandy now pleasures Emily.

Mandy removes Emily's pants as our eyes grow bigger I can't believe what we are seeing.

A big hard cock. As we stare at her, she starts to cry, Mandy replies "It's okay" and kisses her cousins lips, then she takes the cock and massages the shaft with her hand.

Emily's tears stop and become a smile. Mandy goes on her knees and begins to lick her cousin's cock first only the tip than the full 7 inches. After this she puts Emily's sack in her mouth and suck it a few times.

We are starting to rub our cocks first through our pants than we unleash our meat sticks the pain in our pants was just too much.

While Mandy is now sucking Emily's dick Josh's instincts take over. Josh asks the cousins if they need a hand.

Emily takes Josh's dick in her hand, rubs it a few times and says, "Booze," than she puts Josh's dick back in his pants and says "Go!"

Josh turns to run into the liquor shop when we both suddenly see Becka who has been watching everything.

Becka, who apparently is also very horny, grabs Josh's dick and pulls Josh in the backseat of the car.

Now I was alone with the cousins. Emily stares at my big fuck stick and grabs him, after some strokes she begins licking my dick and putting it in her mouth. The blowjob from Emily is fantastic.

I can not believe that she is so good at this even though she is only 19. After she finishes me off Emily prepares to penetrate Mandy's pussy with her cock.

Mandy says, "Wait I'm a virgin." So Emily begins to slowly and gently push her dick into Mandy's pussy. After some blood and pain Mandy enjoys the fuck with her cousin.

So now I want to know how good Mandy is and I present her my cock. She takes my cock in her mouth and begins to suck it. Then she uses her tongue too at the same time.

It was even better than Emily.

I took my cock out of Mandy's mouth before I cum too early. I want the ass of both cousins.

So I stepped behind Emily and gently pushed my cock into her asshole it goes easy in and out.

The feeling of Mandy's pussy on her cock and my cock in her ass drew up a huge orgasm for Emily she sprayed everything in Mandy's pussy then she passes out.

Since Mandy and I are not done yet, I push my cock in her ass. Her hole was much tighter than Emily's, so I took the mix of pussy juice and sperm, then oiled her asshole, it worked, and I was able to penetrate her ass without any problem.

After some ass fucking and moaning from Mandy, Emily comes to herself. Emily watches us. After a few jealous glances she smiles and joins us again.

Emily decided that it was her turn to take Mandy's ass, so we moved the position to the floor and Mandy between us, so I could fuck her pussy and Emily her ass after Mandy's moan grew louder we knew she was just before the orgasm. Just like me.

I try to pull out but Mandy stops me. "It's okay I'm using the pill" with that Mandy and I cum together.

After some recovery we hear a woman's voice "That was fun watching you." We stare at the woman it is Becka holding a camera in one hand and in the other hand a basket of beer and booze. "Here girls your reward." Then she goes to Emily and gives Emily her number. "I hope we go out someday." After this I put my clothes on, and we leave to the car.

"What do you have in mind with the camera? Will you tell Megan?"

"No, the video is for my private pleasure."

"And what did you do with Josh?"

"Nothing, he is sulking in the backseat. After 2 minutes he was finished. You own me an orgasm."

"What?"

We head into the store get our supplies and head home. Everyone else is back at the house and now it's time to start dinner.

I could help out in the kitchen with the ladies or grill out back by the pool with Josh.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)