More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 183 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

You won…

You swear, loudly and furiously, turning and limping painfully away from that drop. A thousand lancets of pain all make themselves known at once; there are cuts from his knife all over your body, and you’re leaking like a sieve. -Soo was a sadistic cunt, there’s no doubt about that.

You try to summon up some remorse over his , but it won’t come. That was a fight for your life. It was him or you. And you’re just glad he was better.

People who are better than you would kick your ass in a tournament, without question. They’d win easily in any fight with rules and a referee and a ring, where it’s technique and skill and practice that matters.

But out in the street, the guy who claws, bites and gouges sometimes wins just because you can’t predict what he’s going to do next.

Because he cheats.

Up ahead, the tunnel opens out into a dark green forest clearing. It’s a while before you summon up the strength to leave the cave and the body behind.

Chapter Eleven’s coming up fast, folks. Stick around for the grand finale…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)