More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 103 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Cover her in cum!

That’s it – hot cum rushes up your shaft, fountaining down, soaking Emma’s hands. And Emma keeps going, not letting go, fucking you with her fist –

‘Fuck, yes, cum for me! Cum for me, sweetheart!’ Emma laughs out loud, eyes widening as spurt after spurt comes flying out. ‘Oh, my God – cum on me, that’s it! You want to cum on my tits?’

She throws the covers off, sliding down the sheets so her naked boobs are hanging right over your cock – and you growl suddenly as one of her pert, pink nipples just grazes the tip of your cock.

‘Oh, you like that?’ Emma bites her lip hard, dragging one nipple over your cock again. You actually spasm, cum splashing out over her tits. ‘Fuck, yes – cover my boobs, go on!’

She rubs the other nipple over your cock, and laughs in delight as your cum coats that one too in a sticky glaze of semen. ‘I love it when you cum on my tits! That’s it, God… make me your whore.’ Emma runs her tongue over her teeth, eyes smoky and lust-filled. ‘Make me your slut. I love it when you cum for me. Cover my tits, soak my hard little nipples!’

You’ve made Emma Watson your slut.

It’s almost enough to make you pass out; but, finally, the spurts are coming to an end. You must have shot harder than you ever have in your life – it’s been a week, but, Jesus. You didn’t know it was even possible to cum that hard or that much.

Emma’s boobs are covered in cum. Her torso is completely soaked; there’s cum crossed in streaks over her nipples, and little puddles of it on the tops of her breasts. Her lovely, light sprinkling of freckles are somewhat obscured by the spurts that went high enough to hit her face; only a few, but you’ve managed to cum all over her. Emma Watson’s hands, her tits, her borrowed t-shirt and her face are all dripping with the cum you just sprayed on her.

And she’s never looked more beautiful.

Emma collapses back against the pillow, grinning, tracing lines through the cum on her chest with her fingers. ‘Wow,’ she giggles, ‘I am fucking impressed.’

You’re not really in any shape to respond, but you do manage a dazed smile.

‘I mean it, by the way,’ Emma continues, sucking her fingers thoughtfully. ‘I’m really starting to like it when you cum on me.’ She realises what she’s doing and slides her fingers out of her mouth suddenly, looking embarrassed. ‘I never used to think I’d like getting covered in that stuff, but… it’s quite erotic, to be honest with you. I feel like I’m being marked. Like it’s proof I’m your girlfriend, and you don’t care who knows it.’

That’s so stupid you have to laugh. ‘Of course I don’t care who knows it,’ you grunt, shifting slightly. ‘I’d write it on the fucking moon if I could find a big enough marker. I’m dating Emma Watson. Life does not get better than this.’

Emma bites her lip adorably. ‘Say my name again? I like the way you say my name.’

‘I’m dating Emma Watson,’ you repeat. Emma actually blushes.

‘Yes, you are,’ she whispers. Then she darts across to kiss you properly, and you end up having quite a lot more sex on the bed, and on the floor, and from behind while Emma’s trying to get dressed, and up against the door before she leaves, because you’ve got a week’s worth of fucking to make up for.

...That's it for now! But check back each week if you want to find out what happens next - I think you're gonna enjoy Chapter Six...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)