More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Take the fucking photo!

You grab the phone, scrambling onto your knees to get the perfect shot. Emma tosses her hair back and pouts like a model – which she is, you remember after a moment. Damn.

…That said, the picture you’ve taken has several striking differences from Emma’s regular photoshoots. For one thing, there are the cum streaks – three of them, laced through her hair, one still dripping behind her ear.

There’s cum on her cheeks, too, and Emma’s nipples are still sticking out below her rolled-up shirt and sweater. Cum is soaking into her neatly-ironed shirt collar and the woollen fabric of her sweater, leaving it a dark, shiny gray, and you even managed to splash a little into the cups of her bra.

Emma poses a little more, apparently enjoying this, then grins and straightens up. ‘Got what you wanted? Here, let me see.’ She takes the phone from your outstretched hand and examines it critically.

‘Hmm. Not bad lighting, actually. And my skin’s nice today. Not that you can see it under the unbelievable amount of cum you just sprayed on me –’ you snicker quietly, ‘but yeah, not bad. Not bad at all. Don’t worry…’ She swipes the screen a few times, and the images disappears, doubtless consigned to some hidden vault. ‘I’ll keep it safe for you.’

Then she hops off the bed. ‘And now I really must go and have a shower. Don’t go anywhere, all right?’

You watch Emma’s shapely rear as she pads off to the bathroom, still basking in the glow of two orgasms.

Shit, no – make that two orgasms, a cumshot over her clothes, an X-rated photo of Hermione, and the promise of eventual Emma.

…Yeah, it’s official.

You saved the universe in a previous life.

Fucking confirmed.

*

Stay tuned for chapter 3, available at your friendly local bookstore marked under ‘F’ for ‘FILTHY FUCKING SMUT OF WHICH BOTH THE AUTHOR AND YOU, THE READER, SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED.’

…also filed under ‘F’ for ‘fun’, though. ;) Comments and favorites are lovely! x

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)