More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

End of Chapter two:

[chapter 3] Sarah turns you after a few weeks of waiting

Sarah, over the past few weeks, had taken you on several dates, and now it was almost December. The snow is falling, but can't stay. Sarah cared less, but you found it more beautiful with her around, even if it didn't stick yet. The feedings were powerful, and after each one, when you had the strength after the orgasm, you treated Sarah to a long, cruel, almost hour long denial. She almost had the same orgasms you did, almost as explosive and powerful.

You and her decided to wait until you were a vampire to use the video as a punishment. You kissed Sarah, who rested her forehead on yours "Got enough rose petals?" she whispered "And should invite Elena." she added.

"I got enough. Remember? I bought two more bags. Have some left over from the second one I bought." you said, Elena entering the living room "And I think we just did. Invite her." you looked past Sarah. Elena smiled.

You, Elena, and Sarah quickly made the way up to your room, "Sarah, get in the chair..." it reminded you of your dream "Strip naked, both of you. Do not stop masturbating until I cum, Sarah." you continued.

You stripped naked, crawled into bed and Elena crawled onto the bed after you. You laid back, resting your back against the pillows, moving one so you were more comfortable than you'd be if you rested your head on the headboard. Elena licked your pussy, ignoring your clit. Elena could make Sarah cum multiple times, if she took her time.

You looked over and saw Sarah using a dildo to masturbate, and you looked back at Elena, her green eyes staring up at you. You moaned loudly, placing a hand on her head, pushing her deeper into your pussy. You knew she was taking her time, its her way of making sure Sarah had a lot of orgasms.

The dream became more vivid, and you had done what you did in the dream, with a few changes, keeping you on your feet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)