More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 44 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

Elena tribbed you

Elena pulled her fingers out, put them close to her mouth "Taste them." you gave her permission to taste your juices. She was getting better at obeying. But you know she'll just be bad at something else. Sarah was still moaning, she must've have had at least three orgasms so far, trying to hold each one in for a few seconds.

You watched Elena's large tits bounce slightly as she grinds her pussy on yours, then turned so you can watch her ass. You moaned loudly, turning her to face you, pulled her down to your face and kissed her hard "Sarah." you said, letting Sarah know its time.

She stood and walked over to you, and instead of it fading, away, Sarah crawled onto the bed, beside you. She used one of her fingernails to draw blood and used the same nail to draw some of her blood, then mixed it. Elena moved, letting her crawl on top of you and kissed you, her fangs made an appearance and she had shifted to her dark red eyes, making you feel more relaxed.

She then leaned into you, her hands on your tits, and kissed you softly, before moving her head to your neck and bite softly. You didn't feel the turn on you got whenever she did this, it was just...numb. You felt something. Sarah moved her head back to look at you "There's the fangs." she said, as she watched them grow, matching hers "I'll have to get used to not seeing your green eyes." you blinked and the numbness faded. You had feeling back, but Sarah was still on top of you "Feed off of me." she tipped her head and you did not wait. You went for her neck and drank her blood, feeling better and sensed more. "Feed on me until we get a new toy." she looks back at Elena "She won't last long with two vampire Dommes."

You nodded, Elena sat where Sarah was sitting, and watched you two. Sarah rolled off, laying between you two.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)