More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

Fight or Submit?

Submit

Elena guided you around the bed, then grabbed the cuffs and cuffed your wrists behind you. She tossed Sarah the gag and lube after she lubed her strapon was lubed "Lucky you didn't resist. But first, I want that mouth wrapped around this cock I got on." she sets the lube down "I'll lube up before fucking that pussy and your sweet sexy ass first." she put the gag around your neck and whispered into your ear "Don't cum. Speak when spoken to. Do those those and we might let you cum." followed by pushing you on your back, with her behind you and Elena in front of you.

Elena rubbed your tits, groping them roughly, pinching the nipples, pulling them, then slapped them. At their mercy, indeed. Elena dug her nails in, leaving behind scratch marks, watching Sarah tip your head back and easing her cock into your mouth. She eased hers in, but you were gagged by the massive cock Sarah had brought to moan or scream as Elena fucked you softly.

"Were you planning to cum at the store, Em?" Sarah asked, pulling out to let you speak.

"Yes. Thought I'd leave the-" she put her cock in, it stretching your mouth out, and filled it up, you felt Elena get harder as you looked up at Sarah, then back down at the cock.

"Do not cum." Sarah said, pulling out "Don't fuck her ass, I want that." she said, moving around to Elena.

"She's still tight." Elena said "When you fuck her ass, can you please ease into it? She hasn't had anything in it." she came into view. She flipped you over, so you were facing upwards, and pulled you to the edge.

Sarah rubbed your clit, Elena fucked your mouth, hard. Sarah fucked your pussy, easing the thick cock into you. You were gagged by the cock from your sister, who grabbed your legs and used them to go deeper, making you deepthroat it. You covered her cock in your spit, as Sarah got deeper "I want to hear her scream." Sarah said. Elena pulled out, then she rubbed your saliva all over your face "We going hard on her?"

"She was planning on masturbating in the store. She sorta deserves it. But she obeyed us, so we are not going that hard." Elena said, teasing your tits. You tried being cheeky, holding in your scream, but Sarah felt too great.

"Toss me the Tazapper." Sarah said. You see the zapper get passed to Sarah.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)