More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Mordredaggrfall Mordredaggrfall

What's next?

Sarah presses the inactive tip against your clit

"One button press, and your clit will get very unhappy." Sarah taunted "I won't if you do what I had Elena do." you felt it leave "Swear yourself to me and you'll get to cum."

You lifted your head up. Sarah was still red eyed "I swear...my..."

"Repeat what I say; I swear my body to you, to use my holes anytime." Elena whispered.

"I swear my body to you, to use my holes anytime." you repeated, only way to actually do this. Sarah, inside you, even its by a fake cock, with her red eyes, makes you a puppet.

"My blood is yours. I am yours. I am your Em." you repeated what Elena whispered to you. Sarah pulled out, turned you around, so you were length ways on the bed. Sarah crawled onto you, rubbing the cock on your pussy.

"Em, do you swear?" Sarah asked to confirm. You nodded. She stares into your eyes. Instead of just her irises being red, her entire eyes became dark red. You became numb. Like before, but even your thoughts were overwhelmed. She bit you, taking a little blood. You came back to your senses. Sarah was back to her dark red irises. She crawled off, then rested her fake cock on your pussy "Elena, how many orgasms do you think she deserves?"

"One on my cock." she said. Sarah moved to the side. Elena took her place, where she fucks you hard. You yelped when she enters you, but turned to loud moans, almost screaming. Between your jiggling tits and Elena's, you can tell Sarah was in paradise. "Cum on my cock, bitch." the sudden shift in Elena's attitude showed she was starting to become a human version of Sarah. You exploded, giving them a show of your body shaking orgasm. Your torso twisted, but you relaxed.

As Elena moved off the bed, Sarah took her spot again "I'd fuck that ass, but you're probably too tight." she eases her cock into your pussy, stretching your wet pussy out again. She grabbed your legs, fucking you deeper and harder. As soon as you started screaming, Elena got on your face, muffling you with her wet pussy. "Eat your sister's pussy, Em." Sarah ordered.

You obeyed, making Elena moan "Do..not...suck my...clit." you brought her to orgasm, but tried to milk it out of her, dragging it on. You clenched up, then heard Sarah order you to cum. You shook, burying your face into Elna's pussy, Making her cum again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)