More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by nimt nimt

How was the staff quarters?

Room 311-B

It was a mixed quarter, room 311-B.

“Wait here for a minute, your buddy is on the way here to open up the room for you and pass you a key. There isn’t a lot of amenities in there but it should be sufficient. Take this book with you and it contains all the do and don’t as a crew member of Aquila. Read them whenever you’re free because you’re new. You’ll report to Third Captain Glenn later with your buddy. Your buddy is a new staff who joined us for 2 months, she is now currently in bartender but she’s due for rotation today as well.”

With that, Captain Ethan left as well. After a few minutes, a girl in her early twenties is here. She’s slightly taller than you are, more curvy. She was wearing a navy blue uniform that looked like a sailor and a long pants and white dress shoe.

“I suppose you’re Alex. Hi, I’m Jessica, I’m your buddy. Sorry I’m late, I was caught up with the queue to board the ship. Come on in before the ship starts sailing.” She opened the door and you followed her in. The ship started sailing and then you realised something is missing, but couldn’t recall what was it.

“You can put your luggage if you have any and your belonging in the cabinet here, two person shares a cabinet, so both of us will share one. I’ll take the left, you’ll take the right. I’ll bring you around like the laundry room, we … “

“Wait a minute, Jessica, I have a problem.”

“What?”

What is the problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)