More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by nimt nimt

What is the problem?

Jessica helps you to settle down

“I left my luggage in my mum’s car!”

“Oh no but no worries, uniforms are distributed, yours is already in the cabinet. Your underwear might be a problem though. We’ll think about it later. I can lend you mine if you need.” Jessica laughed cheekily.

“Erm, thanks?” You replied skeptically.

“Don’t worry about it. You might find some underwear lying around that might fit you later. Just kidding. Some of the things to note are the whole staff quarters shares a few washing machines, shares the same common pool of soaps and shampoo. We are excepted to keep yourself properly clean and neat at all time, no long fingernails and no long hair. You copy that?”

You nodded.

“Then there’s this thing about washing clothes. The washing machines are shared and we have to wash our clothes together and dry together to save the resources. Don’t worry, the washed clothes are pretty clean. You and I will share the load and we wash once every 3 days, is that alright for you?”

“I guess so.” Jessica was anticipating some response from you out of the norm, but apparently not so.

“Lastly, we’re in the same operation department. For operations, we rotate our jobs once every 2 weeks. So, we wouldn’t get bored of the same old shit. Let’s go to Captain Glenn’s office now, I’ll explain the structure of the ship as we get there.”

Jessica leads you to Captain Glenn’s office. She talks about 4 main departments and the sub-departments in operations which does most of the customer service with the guests on the ship. Security is the smallest department and their job is to ensure the ship is a safe place. Safety ensures that both ship and guests are safe. They also ensure that the navigation route is correct too. Engineering is the department that takes care of equipment and maintains all the equipment in working condition. They are also in charge of navigating.

Captain Glenn’s office is at one of the higher decks. Jessica led you to the door labeled Third Captain Martha Glenn, Chief Operations. You knock on the door.

What happen in Captain Glenn's office

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)