More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 80 by Darkstar239 Darkstar239

How far does she change herself?

As much as she can

Dinah had practically begged for an appointment at enhancement when she managed to get through the answering machines, it appeared that the company had become overbooked in the last few days. Mercifully they offered a special deal to members of the Justice League to receive their enhancements early, Dinah thought it was suspicious but didn't care she needed to be able to serve master. And she wouldn’t be able to serve him with such a lacklustre form.

That was why she found herself at the enhancement clinic anxiously waiting for a scientist to begin her procedures. Eventually the door opened to reveal a Jessica Rabbit like figure, in fact so similar that she seemed identical, barring the nurse outfit she wore. Especially in her figure, it caused the normally straight Dinah to get aroused, but also worried. This would be another of the women master would rather fuck than her she thought dejected.

"Hello Black Canary, it is so nice to see you join us” she asked in a sultry tone.

“You know who I am?” Dinah asked shocked.

“Why of course, Master knows the identity of the entire Justice League" she said, striding over to the machine and examining it.

"Who are you?" she spluttered looking over her incredible form.

"My name is Scarlet Starr, I'm an artificial intelligence designed for master's pleasure. I was installed with Lex Luthor's mental capacity through none of his memories or personality. My purpose was surely to serve Master and to advance his goals for World Domination, and my body and mind were designed to his needs" she explained.

"Master's planning world domination?" she gasped, shocked.

"I had thought you had known. Yes he is our Master and deserves to have the world at his service. It was why I created the enhancement machine, to better prepare the world for Master's pleasure" she continued flicking her long red her behind her ear.

"I'm REALLY need some enhancements if I want to be able to serve Master as well as you, but I'm just simply not good enough for you" she said almost with tears in her eyes.

"No one is truly good enough for Master, but we must strive to be as worthwhile as we can be" she reassured, "now we have found that enhancements done in steps lead to more sexy results. So what do you want done first"

Dinah struggled with the question, her entire body needed to be sufficient to Master but she couldn't just pick just one part. Then she remembered how much people had stared at her ass in the past, she was annoyed back then but now she started to see the appeal.

"I used to think my ass was really sexy, I want it be even more so" she murmured silently.

"Very well you'll feel a small sense of arousal" she explained as she interfaced with the machine.

'Small' was an understatement as soon as the machine turned on Dinah felt a wave of electricity shoot through her veins like a bolt of electricity. Soon every cell in her body was awash with the most intense orgasm in her life and it soon felt like her very soul was dividing into heavenly ecstasy.

Then it stopped and Scarlet took her up towards a mirror. Dinah's legs wobbled as she readjusted to her new proportions as her legs had also became more shapely to acclimatise to her new ass. She then examined herself in the mirror striking a pose to properly assess her new sex appeal.

"So dearie how do you like your new look?" asked Scarlet with a hint of awe.

"It's improved, but the tits are still so much smaller compared to-" she murmured weakly before getting back onto the enhancement machine. A similar process to the first repeated itself, only this time the intensity was slightly more concentrated around her chest. When the machine finished it's process she realised that she was considerably heavier, and her centre of mass had changed. Looking in the mirror she saw that her chest and nipples too had expanded significantly. And so much so that her clothes were struggling to contain her new voluptuous body.

"How's that?" asked Scarlet.

"MORE, MORE OF EVERYTHING I NEED TO BE PERFECT" she begged of the woman before jumping onto the enhancement table again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)