Just Saying Yes

Just Saying Yes

That's all you can do

Chapter 1 by Therock99 Therock99

I remember going to sleep in my bed before I seem to wake up in an unknown place as I look around to see a very dark room that is just filled with smoke as a voice booms over. "Yes, you will do, I think I can have a lot of fun with you. I know what you are thinking that this is a dream but it is not. I am something that your little mind can't even imagine."

I still don't know what to think as I sit up in bed and look around the fixture-less room which clearly wasn't your room as the voice again seems to know what you are thinking as it laughs a bit before saying. "No, this is not your room. I have came to you in your dreams because I am bored and want to have some fun. You see watching you humans can be bored but I want something fun."

The voice doesn't stop as you try to wipe your eyes to see where it is coming from. "You won't see me unless I allow you to but my true form could end up with you in a coma so don't try. Anyway, I have chosen you to be my little dancing monkey so to speak. You will not be able to say no to anything. Well not anything, I don't want my entertainment to be hurt or to be locked away so as long as you are not hurting yourself or others, you have to say yes to anything."

I still look about as I am sleepy despite this being a dream. "What are you talking about?" I manage to say as the voice simply laughs. "Oh don't worry you will find out soon enough. Now go and entertain me, my new little pet." The voice says as you slowly wake up in the real world and see yourself in the mirror.

What do you see in the mirror?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)