More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What do you see in the mirror?

40 year old divorced woman

I wake up and look in the mirror. I had just turned 40 and worked as a bank teller. I had been married for 14 years before I divorced David. We argued a lot about money and spending. He was a cheapskate, and I liked nice things. I am glad he never caught me cheating. It was only once, but I had sex with my tennis instructor.

After I got married, I did not work, though I had a degree in business. After I got divorced, I did get a $2500 a month alimony payment, but it was not enough for the lifestyle I had gotten used to, so I got a job at a bank, and having been out of the job market for so long, I could only get a job as a teller, but today I was going to interview with the executive board for a job as loan officer.

I admired how smooth and flawless my face was, but thought about getting some botox as my skin was getting a bit looser.

I thought about the weird dream I had with the smug voice toying with me.

"Oh well, time to start my day," I said and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee and grab a protein bar.

how does the morning progress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)