More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Therock99 Therock99

What do you see in the mirror?

40s Father of Two

I see that nothing has changed as I am John Doe. Husband of Stephanie Doe and father of twins Karen and Micheal. I am 45 and have never had a dream like that. I can still remember it in great detail as I take myself to make sure that everything is there. I feel about to feel my six inch dick is still there and everything else seems to be in order as I yawn as I look at the clock to see that I need to get ready for work as I lean over and give my wife a kiss on the cheek before heading to the bathroom.

I quickly have a shower and a shave before I go back into the bedroom to see that my wife is up and out of the room. I quickly get ready for work as I put on my suit as I try to shake that dream out of my head but for some reason it just stuck with me as I finally get ready and head down for breakfast as I kiss my wife on the cheek and sit at the table to wait for my breakfast. My 18 year old twins come down soon after as Karen comes over and gives me a hug. "Good morning, Sweetie." I say as Micheal takes a seat at the table.

My wife has made french toast this morning as I start to eat it, my daughter starts to speak. "Dad, I really need to get some new clothes, can I please have your credit card to buy some?" Normally I would say no and say that she has to earn it but for some reason I reach into my pocket and hand her my credit card to the shock of everyone in the room. "Sure, Honey, go and buy yourself some things." Karen smiles as she gives me another big hug as she walks out with Michael to head to school.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)