More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Therock99 Therock99

What happens next?

Head to work

I smile at my wife as I walk up and give her a kiss on the lips before heading off to work. It takes me about half an hour to arrive at my office where I work, I work in loans and either saying if someone is approved or not or you are chasing down payment that is needed. I am rather good at my job and can be ruthless as I know that it bad to give money to people who can't pay it back.

However today seems to be very different as I am approving every loan application that is coming across my desk as well as giving everyone who I am meant to be getting a payment off of an extension. I just can't seem to say no as I take a break from my desk and head to the coffee room to see if I can fix head or something as I make myself some coffee. I am not normally a soft touch but today I am giving everyone what they want which is weird and made me think of my dream about what that voice said.

It said that I couldn't say anything but yes for it's entertainment so wonder if that was really a dream or if that was some sort of god. It was weird as I still remember everything which was weird for me as I normally don't remember much of my dreams. I try to think about it some more but I am broke out of these thoughts by the door opening and in walks Michelle Jerkins, a rival of mine here in the company.

"Looks like someone is making this easy for me to be the employee of the week. You had me worried there until today. You haven't put anything on the board yet." She says with a smirk as she walks up to the coffee machine and pours herself a coffee. "Of course I knew that your little streak would end some day, what is it six weeks in a row."

"Eight and today's not over, I know it's Friday and I haven't done much in getting payments but I am about 500 dollars ahead of you anyway." I say as she shakes her head a bit and laughs. "You were but I have put two grand on the board so you are one and a half down." I was shocked as I thought that I had this in the bag but clearly not. I just had to put more work into this to make sure that get that employee of the week.

"Well today's not over yet and I am sure that I will win in the end, I have done the past eight weeks." I say as I smirk at her, knowing that I am damn good at this job when I am on my game. "Well how about we have ourselves a little bet, if I win, you become my little bitch. You do anything I say when I say it. If I lose, I will gladly walk away with my retirement, I know that is what you want the most so what do you say."

I nod my head as I say "You're on, I am going to finally get rid of you." Michelle smirks as she walks up to me and pats me on the ass as I raise an eyebrow. "Keep telling yourself that when you are my bitch, trust me I am going to enjoy every moment of it." She starts to walk out of the room before she stops and turns back. "Oh, Mr Knowles is looking for you, he wants to have a word about your performance today, or I would say lack of." I sigh as I put down my coffee and head straight to Mr. Knowles hates waiting.

What does Mr Knowles have to say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)