More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by Kalion Kalion

Do you follow Galeon to the wrestling or try to console Alexia?

Reluctantly follow Galeon

You reluctantly turn to follow Galeon but send the sisters back to check on Alexia.

"Lady Sara could you and Mara go see if Alexia's alright? I think she's upset she let me down." You see the twins exchange looks that you can't decipher, but explain why you can't do it yourself. "I would, but I need to make sure everything is ready at the arena." Sara looks unsure but Maya takes her arm.

"Yes, Sire. Sara, and I will go see how she is, but if I may, your Majesty, I think you should apologize to her later." With that the two pretty girls curtsey; you're more confused then ever trying to figure out what you did wrong but before you can ask the twins they walk off and your hear one of them say. "Men are so clueless"

Watching them walk off you hear a voice come from behind you and when you turn around you find yourself in Olympus once again. This time instead of your mother you are shocked to see the most beautiful woman you've ever seen, smiling at you in a way that makes your cock jump. It is only when she speaks that you recognize her as the Goddess Aphrodite your father's occasional lover.

"Young God, you really don't understand women do you?" You can't respond, you can barely think straight as you stare at the goddess of love. "I mean, how is it you're Ares' son? He has been with many lovers and you not one." She smiles at you warmly taking any of the sting out of her words. "I'm starting to think you're going to end up like your mother Athena; a virgin for centuries or at least until I take you under my wing and send a lover worthy of you to your bed." You're still don't trust yourself to speak but you are able to glare. "OK, touchy subject." She smiles and you find it impossible to be annoyed at her, "You're actually growing in power, but have yet to find your own so I'll stop picking on you for now." You find yourself moving towards the goddess a little, still unable to speak but drawn to her like a bee to honey as she speaks.

"I was only supposed to give you the message that you are to visit your father's Temple in Athenapolis tomorrow to receive his gift so your destiny can be revealed." This message is almost enough to make you forget how attractive the goddess of love before you is. "The Gods support your cause young Godling, you are here in your mother's city for a reason." You can feel yourself slipping back to the mortal plane, when with a graceful lift of her finger Aphrodite anchors you for a moment longer.

"The understanding that is eluding you young prince, lies within my domain." She rests her hand on her perfect bosom making you long to touch her like that. "Your pretty red-haired friend is jealous of the two ladies you hired and upset by your dismissal of her advice at the archery range. If you care about her, you might try listening to what she has to say if you want to keep her by your side." Then, she smiles and licks her full lips suggestively, "or you could try out that fine cock of yours on the two pretty playthings that Athenapolis sent you." As you struggle to explain that you'd never yourself on the two maidens, she laughs easily.

"Trust me my sweet young godling, I know better than any man, woman or god the passions that lie in the hearts of those lovely young virgins." Her hand brushes your cheek and you feel an instant erection, "those pretty little things want nothing more than to be stretched open by your mighty spear."

As you try to resist these newfound desires you're blinded by the bright noontime sunlight of your camp not far from the wrestling arena.

You jump when someone places a hand on your shoulder.

"Whoa there Bruce," Galeon steadies you as you sway awkwardly. "What happened to make you suddenly skittish?" The barrel-chested man looks like a worried kid, and you see Barticus and Victor standing behind him looking just as uneasy. Making sure no one else is around, you share your vision as they listen with undivided attention. In spite of a brief chuckle as you recount Aphrodite's attempt to help out your cluelessness when it comes to women, your friends are more interested in the gift from your father, your role in Athenapolis and the destiny that the goddess hinted at.

What do they advise you to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)