More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Nuclear9100 Nuclear9100

What is Derrick going to do to me now?!

Strip and Humiliate

I had realised long before that Derrick wanted to fuck me in all my holes like a mad dog. I knew he would have shortly taken me to the upstairs bedroom and would have me to fulfil all his rough fantasies without compromise. What I hadn't expected was a public humiliation.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the crowd of frats around me burst into cheer. There could only be one cause of a cheer so loud. Derrick had snapped of my belt and slid down my tight jeans down to my ankles. My big ass, of which I was so self conscious, was now on show for Derrick's whole fraternity. They looked like hungry lions having spotted a lone antelope as they continued to glare and drool while checking out my tight ass.

Derrick was also finding it hard to control himself, although it was clear that he lost his control as soon as he had me alone to use as he wished after my boyfriend Henry left. He smacked my right ass cheek and grabbed hold of it. He was in ecstacy as were all his friends but of course Derrick knew that my huge ass wasn't my only asset.

"Now it's time to show your big titties Assley."

"De-Derrick no...please don't..."

"Shut up Assley! Your ass belongs to me. I WILL show case you to whomever I please. I WILL use you whenever I please. Now shut the fuck up give me and my friends the show we've been waiting for ever since we layed eyes on your big titties."

Saying that, he had ripped off my top within seconds, leaving me in nothing but my matching black bra and panties. Derrick spun me around to put my size 32D tits on display for his fraternity brothers. For the frats, this was the final straw. They had all lost control, now seemingly ready to do anything to have a piece of me.

"OK BOYS! SETTLE UP. I KNOW YOU ALL WANT TO FUCK THIS SLUT JUST AS BADLY AS I DO," Derrick shamelessly yelled. I couldn't believe he just called me a slut in front of everyone. "BUT," Derrick continued, "I WILL BE THE FIRST TO FUCK ALL HER HOLES! THEN YOU ALL CAN HAVE A PIECE OF HER JUICY MEAT AS SHE IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE FRATERNITY'S PROPERTY!" The frats roared back with animosity upon hearing this. They could use me in anyway they wanted. Stick their penises in my mouth, in between my tits, me to give them hand jobs and they could do this anywhere at any time. I couldn't take all this seriously, why should I be into becoming a sex over a small argument with Henry?

Then it hit me. All the frats had been taking videos of me in my underwear and of Derrick groping my butt. Suddenly the explicit evidence of me that they possessed gained them much more leverage over me.

Suddenly I felt a pull on my left arm. Derrick was pulling my arm and heading towards the stairs. I assumed he was taking me to the upstairs bedroom where god knows what he planned to do to me. I tried to resist but I knew that there was no escape.

What does Derrick do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)