More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Nuclear9100 Nuclear9100

What does Derrick do first?

Make her suck his cock

Derrick slowly closed the bedroom door after he hauled me inside. My naive boyfriend had left me alone with Derrick, a dominating sex obsessed freak, knowing that Derrick had wanted to fuck me like it was his one and only goal in life. Henry had no idea that Derrick was going to be using me as his personal cum dumpster for the remainder of the night.

As soon as he had closed the door, Derrick leaped onto my smooth and milky flesh and began to grope my tits through my black lace bra. "Dammmnn Assley, I've waited so long to take a hold of these big titties. Your tits look so hot when you wear this sexy bra and now they belong to me."

"You are so cheap Derrick." I said plainly as he continued to enjoy my tits. Even my boyfriend, Henry had never touched me in such a rough way before. All we did was make out every now and again where Henry would try to grope my ass or tits but I always broke it off before he could get very far.

I merged back into reality as I felt Derrick grip my ass cheeks with his rough hands and land a series of hard spanks. "Ooowww! Stop being so rough!" I yelled in a futile attempt as I knew every girl that Derrick has been with had commented on his beastly behaviour in the bedroom.

"SHUT UP ASSLEY! ACTUALLY I THINK I'LL HAVE TO PHYSICALLY SHUT YOU UP WITH MY BIG DICK! " Derrick boasted showcasing his dominance over me. I was disgusted by the idea of having to suck on his filthy junk. I had never sucked a cock before, even though Henry would beg me to suck him off on special days like his Birthday. But with the explicit photos that Derrick had of me, I didn't have much of a choice. "TAKE MY COCK OUT AND WRAP YOUR LIPS AROUND IT BITCH!" Derrick thundered. His anger genuinely scared me so I hurriedly sank down on my knees and reluctantly undid his belt. "Ohhhh my my....Assley, I've fantasised about getting sucked off by you for sooo bloody long now. Hurry up and make my fantasy come true!" A current passed through my body as my fingers touched a penis for the first time and a very thick penis at that. I pulled out Derrick's penis from his underwear and began to give Derrick a rough hand job as it was my first time."OHHHH MY GOD, YOUR HANDS FEEL SO GOOD AROUND MY COCK! NOW START SUCKING! " yelled Derrick as he watched his fantasies slowly come true. I closed my eyes and moved my mouth closer to the head of his thick cock. Another current passed through my body as my lips touched the tip of his now 7 inch penis."AHHH FUCKKKK YESSSS" was Derrick's response to feeling my lips touch his cock. Suddenly Derrick's cock began throbbing in my hand and the next thing I knew, Derrick had splattered his cum all over my face, hair, tits, midriff and thighs. I couldn't believe that I had made him cum so much by just placing my lips on the tip of his penis. I wondered how he'd react when I had my whole mouth tightly wrapped around his shaft. "AHHHH SHIIIIT YOU LOOK SO HOT COVERED IN MY CUM ASSLEY." Derrick said ecstatically. "NOW CLEAN MY COCK WITH YOUR MOUTH AND START SUCKING AGAIN!" was his next command. This time I actually placed the head of his cock into my mouth and used my tongue to clean his cock which sent vibrations through his whole body. Derrick moaned shamelessly as the girl he had been fantasizing over for the last 2 years was now her knees with her lips wrapped around his cock. Soon I was sucking the tip of his cock and slowly taking in more and more of his big tool. His cock was a monster compared to Henry's innocent and small cock which I had never seen, but I had felt its shape and size over his pants before. Henry would subtly place my hand over his crotch while we made out sometimes hoping that I wouldn't realise and break it off but since I never gave him proper handjobs or blowjobs, I would let him get away with that. Sometimes I would even give his penis a tight squeeze which normally made him moan loudly into my mouth and led to him to cumming straight in his pants.

I was brought back to the reality of my situation from Derrick's loud and continuous moaning as he slid his junk in and out of my mouth. I was now standing on my knees, bobbing my head, with Derrick's junk deep within my mouth. "OHHHHH JEEEZZZ ASSLEYYY, SUCK HARDER BABY CAUSE THIS THE ONLY LOLLIPOP YOU'LL BE GETTING FROM NOW ON!" He yelled as loud as he could. Obeying his command, I tightened my lips around his shaft as if I was strangling his penis with my lips. I could here muffled laughter and giggling coming from outside the bedroom door, it was probably Derrick's loud moaning that had attracted his friends up here. "OHHHH FARRRK YEAAH," Derrick shouted in ecstacy as he pounded my mouth roughly, almost causing me to , "OHHH THAT'S IT BABY JUST TAKE IT ALL, AND DON'T FORGET, MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO WANT A PIECE OF YOUR SEXY MOUTH AS WELL."

At that moment, the door burst open and all of the eager frats entered. There were at least 10 - 15 of them, all of them with a big hunky body and most probably a big hunky cock eager to get their share of my mouth. They had all come in with their phones recording and flashing all over the place. Now this was the very final straw for me. Not only had they taken pictures of me being groped in my underwear, now they had photos and videos of me in my underwear as Derrick fucked my mouth. With all this explicit evidence, I think I may have officially become property of the frats. They could use me in any way or form they pleased at this point.

Suddenly Derrick began to thrust his cock hard into my mouth, making me take in his full length. His pubic hair was right under my nose as I bashed my hands against his thighs to push him away but he had placed both of his greasy hands on my head to hold me in place.

When I came to this party, I hadn't expected to have Derrick's cock rummaging down my throat but here I was, being used as a literal sexual object for Derrick to fulfil all of his fantasies.

Derrick had now been holding me down for a good 30 seconds as the frats cheered him on and got excited to have their turn with their brand new sex toy. I was losing my energy with pushing Derrick away and felt like I was about to pass out from the mouth fucking Derrick had been giving me in the past 10 minutes.

"I CAN'T WAIT TO SLIDE MY COCK DOWN HER THROAT!" yelled a spectator watching as Derrick pounded my throat.

"AND BETWEEN THOSE JUICY DOUBLE D TITTIES! " shouted another frat.

The frats had become restless as they continued to watch Derrick violate my mouth. They watched my tits bounce back and forth in my bra as Derrick continued to me with his huge cock. They wanted to fuck all my holes tonight at any cost but I was a little occupied being Derrick's so called personal 'slut'.

"AHHHHHH THAT'S IT SLUT! NOW JERK ME OFF!" Derrick yelled as he slid his thick cock out of my mouth. I finally caught my breath through a spastic cough which was to be expected understanding that Derrick had cut off my air supply for almost a full minute before pulling his monstrous cock out of my mouth.

But as commanded, I began to jerk him off. I was disgusted, but jerking his cock was better than having it slammed down my throat. As I jerked Derrick's cock in disgust, he mauled my tits with his coarse hands through my bra. Luckily, Derrick thought that my tits looked hotter in the bra so he didn't take it off.

"OOOOOOOFFF, THAT FEELS SOOO GOOD! BUT HURRY UP AND MAKE ME CUM. ALL THE BOYS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR TURN AND YOU'RE DISAPPOINTING THEM!" Derrick shouted once more.

I increased my jerking pace, causing more moans from Derrick. Soon I felt Derrick's cock throb in my hand again, but before I could point his cock away from my exposed body, Derrick unleashed his load. This time hitting my eyes, my straightened black hair, my midriff, my upper thighs and of course my deep cleavage.

"OOOHHHH DAMMMN THAT WAS FARKINN GOOD SHIT ASLEY! NOW SUCK ME CLEAN AND ATTEND TO MY FRATERNITY BROTHERS. THEY TOO HAVE BEEN WAITING TO FUCK YOUR STEAMY MOUTH SENSELESS." Derrick commanded.

I couldn't believe that Henry had left me with such disgusting animals. I wondered what he was doing while Derrick had stripped me to my underwear and then stuffed his cock down my mouth for the last 30 minutes. Then, facing my reality, I reluctantly slipped Derrick's softening penis back into my warm mouth and began to suck off any remaining cum. Derrick exerted a few more moans from the final bits of pleasure he received from my wet mouth.

Now, knowing that their turn had arrived, the frats slowly began to close in on me as Derrick slipped his cock out of my mouth. "THAT'S ENOUGH SLUT. NOW MAKE SURE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY BROTHERS IS FULLY SATISFIED." Derrick instructed. The frats were finally going to have me for themselves but Derrick wanted to reinforce some instructions first. "JUST KEEP IN MIND BROTHERS, THAT HER ASS AND PUSSY ARE OFF LIMITS FOR NOW. I WANT HER BRA ON AT ALL COSTS. YOU CAN TITTY FUCK HER THROUGH THE BRA AS WELL AND TITTY FUCKING HER WOULD ACTUALLY WORK BETTER THAT WAY TOO. OTHERWISE FEEL FREE TO USER HER IN ANY OTHER WAY. WHEN I RETURN IN 30 MINUTES, I WANT HER CLEANED UP AND CONSCIOUS. " He said.

As I wondered why Derrick was leaving for 30 minutes rather than madly fucking my ass, pussy or tits, a pair of car headlights pulled into the driveway. That must've been Henry returning from his drive. I felt a sense of hope but I had no idea what to expect from these frats. Would they let me leave seeing that Henry was back or continue their humiliation anyway?

What do the frats do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)