More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by leatherslave leatherslave

Whats up next?

An unexpected visitor

Masie had just left and I was still rearranging my clothes when a visitor broke into my office, followed by a seemingly helpless Masie who tried to stop this visitor.

Poor Masie... it just took me a second to recognize that she would have been unable to stop this person no matter how hard she tried.

It was my old flame and cousin Margo Amscott and nobody stopped this fiend incarnat in the form of a very sexy ravenhaired beauty. Margo did what ever she wanted to do... this already had been the case when we were kids. She caused the mischief and others, including myself, would pay the price.... Later on I thought to be smart and at least get some reward from her....well this affair wasn´t a wise idea at all!

Yet somehow I would not have missed it and potentially acted in the same way again if could turn back time. All this occured to me in a splitt second.

Well there she was. Only a few minutes earlier and she would have caught me fucking Masie. What timing!

Without waiting for me to offer her a seat Margo seated herself at the brink of my large desk.

I used the opportunity to eyeball her closer. Having not seen her in the last few years I had to admit that she still was very beautiful. Now she had a beauty which was complemented by an aura of experience which only added to her attractivness.

She was wearing a red silk blouse with one or two buttons too much open, yet still not revealing her lovely globes. A leather jacket and a pair of snug designer jeans which clearly underpinned that she was in a shape that could outperform most other women including younger ones. But the ultimate eye-catcher were her grey suede overknee boots with those neckbreaking stiletto heels.

I had no idea where she had been in the recent years neither what she did. Somehow I lost contact and somehow this was a relief for me so I never had to introduce her to Grace....

Having her here evoked mixed feelings in me.

What is she up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)