More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by leatherslave leatherslave

What is she up to?

A challenge

Margos mysterious almond shaped dark eyes examined me for a moment. They were mesmerizing, like I remembered her. The silence around us was hard to bear, yet she did not explain or said anything. Just stitting there looking at me.

The awkwardness of the situation of the situation soon started to be accompanied by a long lost erotic vibe she always was able to evoke in me when she was near. She clearly must knew about this effect she had on me, yet she still smiled silently.

I decided that I too could play that game and leaned back in my executive chair eyeballing my former lover.

But doing so potentially was a bad idea as I felt that my member was enjoying the sight to much and soon I felt a bulge rising in my pants.

A wicked smile appeared on Margos face as she clearly realized this development and before I knew what she was up to I had her foot on my bulge. Not hitting it, not massaging it just delivering a little pressure so my Wood could feel it.....

Oh this darn naughty temptress, she still knew how to get me going!

I felt that my boner already had opted for whatever she will bring up if he at least could have his fun.... my mind however was in an state of immediate alert. Whatever she was up to it was potentially dangerous or risky at least.....

Starting to slowly rub her boots sole over my bulge she finally spoke:

"Balthazar, oh my dear Balthazar.... still such a naugthy boy?" She paused and an impish smile appeared on her angelic face.

"I just heard that while I was abroad you married?"

What was she up to? My alarm status went from organe to deep red.

"However you haven´t given up on your little sports as for example hunting down working class chicks for your amusement..."

The heck how did she knew that again?

"And last but not least my appearance still seems to have a very unambigous effect on you..." she now exerted some more pressure on my bulge to underpin what she was saying.

Out of the sudden she withdraw her foot from my bulge and instead stood up form the edge of my table. Making some steps into the room as if walking a bit would help her pondering what she was going to say. I was sure this was just for the show and she knew very well what she was going to say. Yet I remained speechless staring at her hot body in the tight jeans and the breathtaking high heeled overknee boots...

My nemisis was back and I was helpless as I was back in the past.

"You know that I am a very open minded person..." in fact she was, at least when she could profit form it.

"So I wont tell your wife what you are doining with your secretary or how you were responding to my little foot play..."

Oh that was so typical for Margo threatening people by telling them what she was not doing, yet in fact blackmailing them...

"All I want from you to convince your wife to meet me here..." she handed me a piece of paper

Opera bizzar it started to read and was in fact kind of a flyer for some kind of fetish event and it appeared not one of the cheap ones.

"You may have forgotten to invite me to your wedding yet I won´t be unforgiving if you accept this introduction to your wife to become a little more interesting..."

I wanted to object yet she cut me short and added:

"I heard that you and her recently developed an interest in such things, so don´t try to fool me"

I felt shocked that she knew this too, yet this final sentence somehow defeated me.

She turned on her heels and said to me, not looking back at me:

"Let me know how you decided, your secretary has my number"

Will Balthazar accept?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)