More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 60 by bam316 bam316

New Beginnings and New Home Is What A Family Does to Endure

New Home, New Worries, As Paul and Brittney Makes a Decision to save their Friends

Next Evening as Edward and his family looked over the destruction of their home and business Sally said I can’t believe it its… its gone as Chase Jr, Alison and Michelle said mom you didn’t know this was going to happen as Edward agreed with his smart now 16-year-old grandchildren as they shift thru the debris as Mina said nothing lasts forever as Mina held Edward and Sarah tightly and said now I wish I was here last night as Edward said you couldn’t have done anything else dear wife if it’s meant to be it’s meant to be.

Bridget said let me make some calls to Pinehurst Relators once again they owe me a lot of favors as they knew I put in a lot of time and effort as she called up her old boss as she picked up the phone and called Conner Pinehurst in the dead of night Ummm hello Conner groggily stated as Bridget said Conner it is so nice to hear from you once again.

Conner spoke back same to you Bridget Marlowe as she said it’s Bastille now as Conner said you married when did this happened as Bridget said yeah I got married and my husband Edward Bastille oh no what happen now he spoke as Bridget said nothing did you hear about the club he ran.

Conner said no what happened as she spoke we kind of had a gas leak in the club faulty pipes I guessed as she lied about the situation as Conner said is everyone ok as she said yes but we need a new venue as Amari and Roxi said if there is any way we would like to chip in as Amari said she would love to help for our family in their time of need.

Conner said you know after all this time and good work you done and not to be invited to your wedding was a pretty shitty thing dear as Bridget said my husband sprang it on me hell most of my family who was on speaking terms with me didn’t know as Conner said dear I am glad I was not the only one then as he pulled up the computer really quick and said you are in luck as he said we got a brand new building have you heard of Cruz Pharmatech.

Bridget said ummm no I have not even though she lied once again knowing their history well it just went on the market and we can let you all have it for a mere pricing of 2.4 million as Bridget said I believe that I could counter that offer dear friend and trump you to nine thousand and one hundred and fifty dollars call this my final favor and you’ll never hear from me again as he said deal as she hung up the phone and said there it is done we should have paper work in next coming days.

Where are we moving too as Chase said Mother in law what gives you are holding something back as Bridget said you said a home is just brick and mortar right well my final favor with Pinehurst is we take the only building we can get and the only building they had was as she went silent as tears flowed down her immortal face in anguish.

Chase said please say it as Bridget said it's the Cruz Pharmatech Building as Chase’s eyes saw red as Sally said no it can’t be as Chase said I nearly died there as Sarah said I understand my dear but remember you were also reborn there too as Chase said I need space as Sally screamed out Chase talk to me as Edward can see his son’s pain and said let me talk to him as Sally said ok father as her children hugged her tightly and comforted her.

Edward came up and said Chase you ok as Chase said no father not exactly I lost my humanity there as Edward said true but you gained more in immortality than humanity could ever give you as he said how Edward said first off you showed me my daughter would be safe in your loving embrace, two you became a devoted husband and now father of three beautiful and wonderful kids I could ever want my daughter to have with you and three the future of our family if you ask me we all have been lucky you blessed us in ways we can’t fathom for Sally is not the first and last of her kind my dear son.

Your right dad we have been blessed and I need to move on from the pain I feel for that place but it will not be easy so what are you planning on the building as Edward said nothing unless you are willing to hear me out as Edward said the building will be massively overhauled Amari said she would hire the work crews and get all the hires back but in her wisdom she told us think about a club who also has a casino, restaurant, club and hotel as Edward said so son what do you say as he said you drive a very hard interesting choice dad so I’m in as Sally said you… you are as Chase asked how long as Sally stroke his chest long enough my dear and I promise you to be the strength you need as they kissed each other and said lets go back home.

Jasmine said I been in contact with the ladies and said once we reopen they are game to return as Edward said that is great news as Bill said most of the casino workers said they are willing to return as well and bring some people from their inner circle to be security as Sam and Richard said we can get some people to come back to the grand re-opening as Edward said one thing at a time as Tabitha and Mike said we can hire the valet parking staff if needed.

Brittney and Paul said you know we been thinking this attack was due to us do not get us wrong my dear family and friends we love each and every one of you as Sarah said this attack was not you’re doing my dear friends as they said listen to us please we want to do something to pay it forward like you have done to us think of it there are others like us lost out there and being hunted what if Me and Brittney open a safe passage for them and give them a home like you have for us.

We won’t leave you behind my dear friends but we feel that if we can show others the true goal of our lives then maybe they will see our safe haven will be open to all walks of life human, wolf and vampire alike and maybe we can show these elders a way we can co-exist now as Chase Jr, Alison and Michelle said no we don’t want you to go you two are every right family Brittney you helped deliver us as they hugged them both and said we will not let you go that easy.

Paul said I know my dear children you brought us great joy to our lives and gave us strength but my dear children we have a mission now as they all cried will we see you all again as Paul said we may be leaving now it’s not forever dear young ones and if you want to you are free to visit us anytime as they all said Promise as Brittney said promise.

Chase said you guys sure of this as Paul said yeah we are sure dear friends as the Bastilles and Hilton Clan all hugged their friends and said if you need anything from us do not hesitate as Paul said likewise as Edward said where do you plan to go as Paul said we been looking at a few prime estates southbound of Vegas.

Amari said I know we only knew each other for a very short time but in that time my dear friends you became a brother and sister to me when I felt out of place as she did a custom Japanese bow and spoke in her native tongue as Roxi said you know I will admit I will miss you both being around for werewolves you are the only two I know that does not have a stick up their ass.

Roxi hugged them both and said please whatever you do don’t let rest of them know I have some soft spots on me I got an image to maintain as Paul said it will remain between us.

Amari said you know I have all this money lying around in bank accounts and I want to help you so you find a place you shoot me an Address and you will never have to worry about a cent as Paul said we like to make it on our own and not as a charity.

Amari said I am little hurt by that but I understand as I see it you are my family and my families’ family needs help and I want to give this to you as a parting gift to put to good use my dear Paul and Brittney wolves don’t always have to live in the wild as Brittney said I think I get where she is coming from my dear mate think about our habitat can be made like a town as Paul finally got the idea and hugged Amari tight and said thank you dear we will make it up to you.

Amari said you will do no such thing just pay it forward as the rest of the family all gathered to say their goodbyes as Sally cried in tears in Chase’s arms.

As Edward, Mina, Bridget and Sarah came up and said you know if anything happens and I do mean anything you always have a home here with us as Brittney said we know and the same goes for you as Edward gave Brittney a tight hug and Shook Paul’s hand and said good luck my dear family when you reach you desired place please call us and let us know you are safe as Brittney said will do.

Mina, Bridget and Sarah said Paul you take good care of your wife or else we will come to your turf and set your ass straight as Paul said Alright I will geeze you all drive a very hard bargin.

Brittney said Chase may I speak to your wife alone as Sally said as she said it is ok dear as Sally dried her eyes and said I guess this is it huh as Brittney said my dear we looked at every angle possible as Sally said I know you did but I never thought you all would pack up and leave as Brittney said we may leave as all families do look at your grandmother for instance she is in New York right as Sally said yes and she’s running things there while your father is here and you know as well as I do there are others like Paul and I who never asked to be what they became do I regret it no does Paul I believe you two changed his whole outlook on life as Sally said yes, yes we did and if I had to do it over again I would as Brittney said who said motherhood makes a person soft besides you showed me an inner strength I never knew Existed in myself till now so are you still mad at our decision.

Sally Jane said from the perspective of helping people deal and cope no I understand if I was in a situation and needed help I would take any help I can get but promise me something will you as you are a part of my children lives as god parents don’t forget about them as Brittney said how can I my dear friend they are like my own children I am addicted to them as well and I know I will miss them too but we promise you they will not forget us.

As you mark a milestone in their lives we will be there as the two friends hugged and besides you may want to pack a bag for you, Chase and the kids in a few months as Brittney lowered Sally’s cold hand to her stomach and said this is the reason we are doing this as Sally finally realized her best friend and her mate were going to have cubs of their own soon to handle and Smiled does Paul know.

Brittney said no not yet I want it to be a surprise as he still believes that we are going away to make the retreat but also to spring the news to him in a new town and a new start as Sally said I understand and you call me when you guys get settled as the rest of the Bastilles returned to the beach house to get ready to slumber as Chase and Sally said now children time for you all to get some sleep you been up way past your average sleep pattern as they said their good byes to their god parents and headed inside to sleep as Chase and Sally watched Paul and Brittney leave in a cab and said we will see them again my dear as Sally said sooner than later as Chase didn’t get the hint as they watched the sunrise in their loving undead embrace and said lets go to bed hon as Sally said you know that is the smartest thing you said all day my love as they walked in and closed the beach house door as the cab pulled away in the mid-summer sunrise.

Whats In Store for the House of Bastille/Hilton Clan

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)