More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 61 by bam316 bam316

Whats In Store for the House of Bastille/Hilton Clan

Master’s Journey to Pay It Forward And Finds A New Home And Revelation

-------------------------Authors Note-------------------------

This Chapter of the Fang: Vegas Saga will revolve around the Masters Journey to their new location to start a safe haven and new-found secrets about their decision and meeting one or maybe two new friends to start the Master’s Wolf Pack

So Please Enjoy


Charter Bus as people traveling from Vegas to sightsee to Utah as most of the unsuspecting motorist could tell that the two lovers that didn’t make a peep were more than human themselves.

Paul and Brittney sat in the seat together as Brittney said so Utah eh as Paul said it’s close to our family but yet to keep them safe as Brittney said to hold that thought as she raced back to the charter bus laboratory as she closed the door to throw up and wipe her mouth clean and returned to her seat.

Brittney again said Utah you sure my sexy mate, as she whispered well my dear you did promise me adventure when I chose to be your only mate in life and meeting Sally and her husband really put things into perspective I am now glad we are here and doing this.

Is Something wrong dear you seem a little flush as Brittney said no dear as Paul said you feel flush and warm as Brittney said it was probably that tuna sandwich I had at the bus stop why, just worried Paul replied as Brittney said if I am not well you will be the first one to know as she kissed his lips saying please my love let us get to where we choose to be safe before I let you in as the bus came to a stop in a little town Alton Utah.

Paul smelled the air and said my dear do you smell that as Brittney smelled the crisp air and said I do and no other danger do you think we will be safe here as Paul said I think so.

Paul said I also smell pine about 5 miles away as they grabbed their bags and checked into a small hotel for the night as Paul asked the in keep is there any places around here that enclosed area to help wildlife when Paul said no my dear I am looking to open a wildlife preserve to help injured and abused animals back into the wild as the inkeepe introduced herself as Dawn Marie and said there is an old movie production lot that went default a few years back it was used for a local shoot has full furnished town and houses with water and electric it may be sufficient to check in to about.

Paul beamed as he said what time is our checkout as the woman said don’t worry we are a small town as long as the room isn’t destroyed we are good as Paul said good night Dawn Marie as he went back to the room.

He entered the room as Brittney came out of the shower wrapped with a towel and drying her hair as Paul said we are in luck my dear there is an old movie lot fully detailed a few miles from here adjoining a forest enough room for us to run and preserve our kind.

Brittney glowed with happiness as Paul said my dear I’m horny as Brittney said not now love I’m beat as he said ok but you will owe me as Brittney said in all due time my love I just worry about Sally and her family I promised them we would never forget them as Paul said my love we won’t Edward and his family took us in and changed our lives and didn’t want to be a burden.

Brittney said I know but you know they wouldn’t want us to leave due to any stupid treaty they would fight to keep us together as Paul said I know but Sally has to think about her children too and I don’t dare endanger them as Brittney said I too understand as they grew close to me too dear as a mother figure as Paul kissed her forehead and said goodnight as they turned off the motel light as they snuggled into the bed as Brittney rubbed her stomach and smiled with content.

Next morning Paul woke up and shaved as Brittney said aww you took the best thing that made you sexy away my dear as Paul said it’ll grow back my love as Brittney pouted it better my love as he said I am going to meet the mayor and see about the old movie lot and see how much it will cost us to purchase the deed and everything you want to come as Brittney said you know I rather stay here and relax didn’t sleep well on the bed as Paul said ok my dear as he closed the door behind him.

Paul Hailed A Taxi and said to the mayor’s office as they drove off towards the city as the driver asked you new in town as Paul said am I that easy to see as the driver said relax its how I break the ice with new arrival’s as he said my name John as Paul said his name in return as John said you sound like one of them brits as Paul said very observant my home was in London but moved to the states to get away from the norm.

John said yeah you only live once right as Paul Chuckled you got that right so I see you got a ring married as Paul said yeah my wife who is relaxing at the motel how long as Paul said well we been childhood sweethearts growing up but took the plunge this last month what took you so long as John asked Paul said didn’t anyone tell you are nosey as John said a lot of people just trying to make sure my fares are not psycho killers or anything as Paul said the reason was I was involved in an accident when I was in college and was laid up in a coma after an attack and when I came too she was there three years of anguish in her face and then I knew she was going to be the long haul.

John said we are here and fare is 56 bucks even as Paul said here is a hundred keep the change as a tip as he exited the cab and said thank you, Paul, you have a wonderful day as he entered town hall to the quiet sounds of computer keyboards and telephone rings and said glad I didn’t have to kill the guy as a female receptionist said Mayor Nichols office.

Paul looked down and said, Rachel, as she said yes may I ask do you have an appointment with the mayor as Paul said no but I heard about an abandon movie lot with a thirty-acre forest I saw online as Rachel said oh yeah the old Miller Plantation a movie bigwig blew his entire fortune there to make a fully functional town set with the works and when his movie flopped he lost it all last time I heard was the investors even took him out of the picture literally why do you ask about it.

Paul said I run an animal rescue shelter that takes abused or hurt wild animals and nurse them back to health and rerelease them to the wild and I was looking for a new home to set up shop as he handed her the fake files that his sister Amari wrote up as she spied the duffle bag full of cash as she said to take a seat.

While Paul waited in the office Brittney called Chase and Sally over the phone as they place her on the speaker and said we have three young adults who want to say something to you as Chase Jr, Alison and Michelle said Hello momma Brit where are you as she said in a motel in Utah as Poppa Paul is conducting some business in town as they said we all miss you come home soon.

Sally placed the phone to her ear and said Utah huh as Brittney said yes how are the new digs going as Fangs is being rebuilt well the club and hotel/casino upgrade is coming along fine but you got other things to worry about dear have you told him as Brittney said not yet as to try to find a right time and place.

Sally said girl you better tell him soon before he finds out when your belly grows I know dear family I just felt like I let you and your family down as Sally said you did what you felt like you need to do my dear if I was in that position I would do exactly the very same thing so relax worry about what’s on the table you always have a home here with us as Brittney said thank you as she said well I better get off here Paul may call as they both extended their love and hung up as Chase Sr and Sally Jane embraced themselves watching their mid adult children sparring with one another in the daylight.

Rachel said the Mayor would see you now as he was led to a big office as a woman of thirty years old and said I am Savanah Nichols mayor of this community let me be one of many to welcome you to our little home as Paul shook her hand as she said wow what a strong grip I hear you are interested in the old movie lot as Paul said that’s what I was told and looked up and felt like it would be perfect for my business.

Ms. Nichols said you run a wildlife preserve eh with your wife I see and where is she at as Paul said she resting from our travels but can meet her soon if you wish as Ms. Nichols said that would not be necessary but I am glad you are interested in it been trying for months to get it off my hands the city pours money in and out to keep it from rotting away.

Paul said how much is it as she handed him the paper work and said Hmm over two thousand a year that includes water, electricity and sewage as Paul pulls out four big stacks and said here is four thousand dollars enough to pay four years’ worth and then some also add my wife name on the deed and Amari Rio – Bastille as proprieties payee as she is my broker as Ms. Nichols was ecstatic to finally have a buyer on the burden of her life and welcomed them to the neighborhood as she said the keys to Dawns Foley is now yours to do what you wish Paul as he said I would first like to change that name on all future maps and directories as Ms. Nichols said, of course, Mr. Masters what would you request it to be named as he took a deep breath and said, Wolves Haven, as Savannah said you know that does have a wonderful name to it as she agreed and worked on the name change paperwork and within moments had papers for Paul to sign.

Mayor Nichols said would you like to see your new home as Paul said I would but we need to stop by the motel and pick my wife up as Savannah said I’ll drive as Paul told her the directions and moments later pulled up to a run-down hotel as Paul opened the door and said, My love, we got it, we got the lot as Brittney hugged her man and said we did as he said the mayor is going to take us there now as she made the calls to get the water, lights, and telephone back on already as Brittney grabbed her bags as Paul grabbed his and got into the car.

Ms. Nichols meet my wife Brittney…. Brittney... Ms Nichols as they shook hands and said please call me Savannah let me be the first one to welcome you to our little slice of heaven as they talked as Savannah said to drink as Brittney said I’ll have a water as she poured a glass and handed it to Paul as Brittney said Paul when we get a moment alone I need to tell you something as he said of course dear as they toasted to a new beginning as Paul said I can drink to that as he held Brittney close and said here we are Dawn’s Foley or should I say Wolves Haven Utah welcome home and good luck as Brittney cried in her loves arms and said it’s beautiful place to raise a family and protect wildlife.

Savannah said well my work is done feel free to use the property as you see fit as Brittney said we will and thank you for your hospitality and professionalism as Savannah said anytime you need me feel free to call me as she got in the car and left the two lovers now owners of a town alone as Paul said you said you need to talk to me about something Baby.

Brittney said yes… yes, I do... look Paul I love you… you know this right as Paul said of course but I know you loved our family back in Vegas too as Paul said because they took us in and gave us a purpose as Brittney said that’s not bad I love them too but Paul the real reason I asked you about creating a safe location for our kind is as Paul said my love I know it’s the treaty you are afraid if the treaty still stands as is we would be killed or worse.

Brittney screams out will you let me finish please Paul I love you but there are other forces at work here remember when we went to Canada for our honeymoon and wishing about children of our own as Paul said yeah, I remember why, because my love as she kissed his lips and placed his rough hands on her stomach as his eyes lit up Brittney you… you’re as she hushed him with her finger and said I'm Pregnant and wanted us to have a backup plan when our cub/cubs are born.

He said how long did you know this as Brittney said a few weeks after Chase and the kids had their fifteenth birthday only a select few knew this as I wanted this to be a surprise as she look down at the ground and said sorry my love for hiding this as Paul lifted her chin up Sorry no my love do not apologize for it I….I’m happy more than happy I feel like ripping off your clothes right here right now and fuck you senseless as Brittney said what’s stopping you as Paul lifted and carried her to Gazebo and laid her down as he Ripped her clothes off with one strong rip as he trailed down her neckline to her lovely tits as they hardened in the night time sky as he continued to kiss down till he reached the stomach placing tiny kisses all over making Brittney swoon as she felt his tongue and teeth make short work of her eager cunt as she felt herself explode as she panted and said my turn as she too took her inhuman strength and rip his clothes off with ease.

As She Lied him down and worked down to his softening cock as she licked her lips and said are you ready to be a daddy… daddy because I’m horny and this time I will not be denied as she plowed her mouth over his cock and fondled his nuts as his cock grew to size and girth in a matter of seconds as his hands guided her as her tongue swirled around the feeling all the veins and sensitive head as her eyes locked on to his lust filled gaze as he blasted her throat with his load until it plastered her chin as she left it with an audible pop and show him she swallowed his vital seed and MMMM at the taste.

When She Said Daddy your Baby wants to fuck as she knew this foreplay made her man, her mate, her lover wild as she lined up her glistening slick folds with his manhood and lowered herself on to his rigid rock hard cock as they rocked in unison as sweat covered their heated bodies as both Paul and Brittney both bucked like wild animals in heat as both Paul and Brittney let their own wild sides out as both bodies grew and became more wolf like within their lust filled passion as their hair matted with sweat as their bodies both were in their full werewolf forms as their claws rendered wooden floorboards to splinters but seem to could care less as they both snarled and growled as they rolled around and changed positions without disconnecting from each other while pounding slaps on inhuman flesh on flesh boom through the night time sky as once they were fucking like normal humans and the next they were both in their werewolf forms snarling and grunting as they continued to fuck each other senseless.

Paul’s Wolfish cock knotted Brittney locking her in place until both felt each other exploded and howled into the nighttime sky as they passed out in their new town and New Home of Wolves Haven where any and all werewolves were welcome to start a new life.

-Master's Stories within Fangs will now head to a New Spin-Off series but will visit from time to time-

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)