More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

How does Cindy help the married couple?

Cindy offers us the tool they need

This should be interesting. My wife's best friend Cindy Peters is about tell us how we can get a baby. I start to think that this impossible until I remember that my adventure started in these woods when I killed a talking wolf. I guess the magic surrounding these woods makes anything possible.

"What is your suggestion?" I ask.

Unfortunately, I am drinking a glass of water when I ask that question.

"One of you should get her wife pregnant," Cindy put out with a quirky smile.

That suggestion shocked me so much that I start on the water I was drinking. Red is frantically patting my back to calm me down. It seems that Red is a lot more shocked by my than by Cindy's crazy idea. I guess Red is used to her friend's wild ideas.

"Are you okay?" Cindy asked me with a worried look.

"Have you forgotten that we are both women?" I incredulously asked when I got my voice back.

"Follow me," Cindy ordered while standing up.

I follow Cindy into her kitchen with Red following me close behind. I have only been in Cindy's kitchen once so I was shocked when Cindy went to a bookshelf and pulled on a recipe book to open a secret passage. The three of us went down a stone staircase that would have been completely dark except for the torches on the wall. At the bottom was a room that had what looked like a wicked chemistry lab along with several stacks of potions. I was expecting Severus Snape to come back from the dead and scare the living daylights out of me at any second. Eventually, Cindy picked up a vial containing a bright red liquid.

"My family has a grand tradition of potion making," Cindy spoke mainly for my benefit since Red probably already knew what Cindy's family did for a living. "I will apply this potion to one of you. That person will grow a temporary penis that you allow you to shoot magically enhanced sperm into your wife. Whoever gets the sperm shot into her womb won't need a pregnancy test to know that she has gotten pregnant. The penis will disappear once it has done it's job. The only thing left for you two is to decide which one of you wants to carry your baby."

I have to admit that I have been curious about the miracle of life lately. However, I look at Red and start to imagine how sexy she would look with a baby bump. This is going to be a hard decision. But, wait a minute! I realize that I have no right making decision alone. I walk over to my wife Red and place my hands on her shoulders while looking right into her eyes.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Oh, Vanessa!" Red cried out. "I know how badly you've been wanting a baby lately, but you haven't been the only one who has been looking at other people's baby carriages. The bottom line is the baby will still be ours as long as one of us carries it and gives birth to it. Whatever you decide is fine with me."

Red's unselfishness touched my heart so I cupped her chin with my hand and brought her in for a kiss right in front of Cindy.

"Aw, you two make such a cute couple," Cindy cooed. " I can't wait to see what your kid is going to look like."

It is over. I have made my decision.

Who will carry the baby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)