More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Who will carry the baby?

We both get pregnant

My wife Red Darling and I have agreed to have a baby through rather unusual means. It is supposed to be impossible for us to have a baby since my wife and I are both women, but Red's best friend Cindy is a potion maker. Cindy has a described a procedure involving one of our potions that will temporarily give one of us a dick that will enable the woman who got the potion to get her spouse pregnant. The potion will be applied to one of our bodies. I am guessing that location will be close to the love box. Cindy has assured us that the procedure will be full proof and the woman who gets the magically enhanced sperm will get pregnant.

My darling wife has given me carte blanche to decide who carries the baby. Red told me that she doesn't care which one of us carries the baby since it will still be ours. Now I have to decide who is the lucky woman. If I let Red carry our baby, I will miss out on the joys of child birth. I wouldn't mind missing out on morning sickness and labor pains of course, but I have been very curious about the miracle of life lately. I feel a stirring inside my belly every time I see a married couple pushing their baby in a carriage. There are a couple of reasons why I would want Red to have our baby. First, I think she is the most beautiful person in this world and I would be very proud if our baby inherited its looks from her. Second, I am starting to imagine how sexy my blonde wife would look with a baby bump. I imagine how hot it would be to make love with my bulging wife and I start to get wet. A third possibility comes to find. It is the most exciting and the most dangerous possibility. I would have to be absolutely crazy to consider this possibility. I must be crazy because I am considering it. Not only that, but I am getting extremely turned on by this possibility. I am so turned on that I forget Cindy is in the room and kiss Red passionately. Red must have forgotten about our friend too because she is letting me do it.

"Oh, Vanessa!" Red moans.

"Um... remember me?" Cindy asks which barely stops me from tackling my wife to the floor and engaging in a lesbian romp so hot that it would probably burnt down the whole house.

"I have a question," I spoke to Cindy while sporting a full body blush.

"Yes, Vanessa," Cindy prods me.

"Would it be possible for us both to get pregnant?" which causes Red to gasp out loud.

"My, you sure are ambitious, aren't you?" Cindy purred while giving me a naughty leer.

Even though Red is very stunned by proposal, she hasn't said anything so I guess she is still willing to let me to keep control of things.

"I have made the vast majority of my potion making money helping lesbian couples get pregnant, but I have never performed a double pregnancy before," Cindy mused.

"How much will you charge us?" I ask.

"I don't charge friends," Cindy replies with a smile while patting my back.

"Are you okay with this, sweetie?" I probe my wife who looks a little less stunned than she was.

"Yes, I'm just a little shocked," Red replied quietly as I briefly see Cindy exchanging the red potion for a yellow one. "I met what I said before. I am okay with whatever you want. If you want us both to have a baby then that is fine with me."

"Any questions?" Cindy offered.

"I wonder how I am going to explain the two of us getting pregnant," I thought out loud.

"I have plenty of room in my place for the two of you to stay with me while the two of you are pregnant," Cindy explained. "I would be able to help you all deal with the nasty side effects of this endeavor plus I have experience in delivering babies. If you both stayed with me, you wouldn't have to deal with any awkward questions. Since I love you both so much, I will even let the happy couple stay with me permanently and I will help you raise the kiddies."

"How would you handle it if we went into labor at the same time?" Red asked.

"I have my ways," Cindy replied mysteriously.

"I don't think that I am ready to quit my job at the library yet," I complained.

"I have a magic closet that will transport you to your house and you can commute from there," Cindy divulged.

"Will this be a normal nine month pregnancy?" I had to know.

"Everything will be normal except for your conception," Cindy confirmed.

I looked at my loving and caring wife whom I had once rescued from a talking wolf to see if she had any more questions. Since none of us is saying anything else, I can tell that the question and answer period is over.

"No more questions?" Cindy pressed. "Good, then let's make some babies!"

1 + 1 = 4

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)