More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by Lalelilo69 Lalelilo69

Back to the Grind?

Back to the Grind

John stood in his room, now fully decorated with his meager possessions. Sera sat on his bare bed, managing to look both angry and relieved. He had put the sheets to wash after realizing that they would make his apartment smell like sex. He wasn’t opposed to the idea, he just knew it probably wouldn’t be a good move in the long run if he ever had guests.

“Okay, now that that’s settled: Sera, I need you to teach me to make an instant dungeon.”

“You’re going to ask me to teach you a skill that you’ll only use to throw yourself into more danger? Haven’t you had enough already?”

“No. I need to get stronger, and the way I’ve been grinding isn’t enough. Just using the skill doesn’t give as much experience as needing to use the skill. And I need to be able to make them myself. I can’t rely on you or Omorfia all the time.”

“Speaking of Omorfia, when was the last time you fed her?”

“What?”

She rolled her eyes.

“She’s a sex spirit that feeds on libidinous energy, when was the last time you fed her?”

“Sunday morning, she gave me a blowjob. How long can she go without feeding?”

“Ask her yourself.”

John summoned Omorfia. She appeared in a flash of maroon energy, seductively laying on the floor with her legs spread wide.

“Master, I need you inside me!”

John looked at Sera and hesitated. She disappeared.

Should I ask her about her feeding or…

John smirked, then he unequipped his clothes and knelt in front of Omorfia. He looked into her eyes, and she stared back with intense need, intense hunger. He rubbed the tip of his rod up and down her slit, lubing it up.

“Oh please, master! Give it to me!”

John thrust into her, reveling in the pleasure only she could give. Her pussy began to massage him the second his tip entered, and continued to masterfully apply just the right amount of pressure at just the right time. He groaned, the feeling nearly overwhelming. He leaned forward and rested his hands on her tits, massaging her nipples. She was panting, and her whole body trembled. He began to thrust harder into her, sending ripples through her ample bottom and making her squeal in delight.

“Oh, master! Faster!”

Not one to disappoint, he sped up. The staccato slapping of their bodies cut through Omorfia’s melodiously sultry moans. John knew his neighbors would hear this, but honestly, he didn’t care. Omorfia had the best pussy on the planet. Her tits were just the perfect size, just a bit more than a handful so that soft titflesh squeezed out between his fingers. Her ass was exquisite, a study in perfect curvature. A sex goddess. Irresistible in every respect. She…

She’s manipulating my mind? Since when can she do that?

John’s thrusts slowed and lost intensity. Omorfia pouted up at him.

“What’s wrong master? Aren’t I making you feel good? Don’t you think I’m sexy?”

John’s brow furrowed as he thrust into her once, forcefully, and stayed deep inside of her.

“Since when can you touch people’s minds?”

Her pussy clenched around John’s dick, an almost nervous motion.

“Oh! I’m sorry, master! I didn’t mean to! It’s a new power you gave me when you enlightened me! I’m not too sure how to use it very well yet… Your mana is just so overwhelming, I lost control of it.”

She seemed on the verge of tears.

Another reason I need to grind my powers. My summons are more powerful than I am and they might hurt me inadvertently.

John leaned down close to Omorfia’s ear, and nibbled on the pointed tip. She gasped and pussy juiced gushed around John’s member.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll make sure you get it all…

He reached down to her clit and played with it. Another gush and her body started to spasm.

under

He pulled nearly out of her, leaving only the tip inside.

control!

He slammed himself into her, and continued to at a breakneck pace.


Layla sat sulking in the bathtub, mountains of bubbles floating around her head.

I can’t feel him anymore. I felt him go all the way up the elevator, then down the hall, and then he disappeared. Is it her? Is she somehow covering him up? That bitch! What if she’s feeding on his aura!? What if she’s sucking the power out of him, like a cum guzzling parasite!? She dresses like a fucking whore, why wouldn’t she act like one?! How is she doing it? And a pure white aura? What kind of magic is that? It almost looked like she had little wings tucked against her back! What is she, some wannabe Veronica’s Gossip model?

The water started to get more turbulent as she tried her best not to gesture and failed. Some bubbles attached themselves to her hair, which tumbled from her head over the side of the tub and onto a clean towel so it wouldn’t get wet.

I need to get her away from him… And that other girl too, the one with the really blue aura. I wonder where she is… Did white aura girl get rid of blue aura girl already? That makes my job a bit easier but it’s kinda worrying. How strong is she? Her aura is a little smaller than John’s. But if she can hide his aura, maybe she can hide hers too. And AH! It’s him! I can feel him again! He’s… He’s… His aura feels different. It’s definitely his, but…

She sat up straight in the tub, her eyes turned up to the ceiling. Her breasts rested just above the water, the bubbles tickling her nipples.

It’s weaving with someone else’s. He’s… He’s having sex… Without ME!

She got out of the tub and hastily began toweling herself off.


John groaned as he came into Omorfia, her eyes shut in bliss. Her tattoos had started glowing at one point, and it worried John, but she was back to her normal self again now.

“Oh, master, sex with you is always so wonderful.”

“You leave me speechless every time, Omorfia.”

She smiled at him.

“So, Sera said you feed on libidinous energy and that I have to make sure you’re satisfied every now and then. How often do I need to give you energy?”

She looked at John and seemed pensive for a moment.

“I really want you every day, but I only really need your energy maybe once a week, master.”

John nodded.

“I plan on calling you more than once a week.”

She beamed at him.

“Sera? Are you going to teach me how to make a barrier now?”

Silence.

“I can teach you, master.”

John looked at her and smiled.

“That would be wonderful. How do I start?”

“Well, first, you have to reach for your mana. Then you have to kind of make a box out of it, inside of you. After you have your box, you push it out into the fabric of the Abyss and stretch it out as far as you want. Or as far as you can. Then, if you did it right, you’ll be inside a barrier.”

John nodded, then started to try. He reached for his mana, and found it where he usually did. As he grabbed around for some energy, he found that all the kinds eluded his grasp. The fire flitted out of his fist, the lightning zapped away, and the water dripped out of his hands. Then he tried the earth. He grabbed at it, and sculpted it, making a cube out of the solid energy inside of himself. Satisfied with the result, he picked it up and pushed it out.

I hope this hits the fabric, because I’ve never seen the fabric of the Abyss and wouldn’t know it if it hit me.

There was a solid THUMP as a block of mudbricks materialized out of thin air and fell onto the floor.

“I missed.”

“It’s okay, master. Not everyone gets it on the first try. Try aga-”

The block shuddered, then grew upwards. It looked like a doorway, filled in with dirt. Then the mudbricks in the center of the structure pulled away and revealed a swirling galaxy of energy. John cast observe.

Level 1 Abyssal Gate

A portal to an Abyssal dimension, made by the Gamer. Open. Destination undetermined.

John looked at it skeptically.

This isn’t what I wanted, but it’s better than what I had before.

He dismissed Omorfia and walked into the portal.

Elevator Music

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)