More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by Lalelilo69 Lalelilo69

Begging? Really?

It's a good way of meeting people

A scream rent the peaceful afternoon atmosphere. Layla stood in the hallway of her apartment, where she had thought she was living alone. The morning’s green notice had completely slipped her mind, and she stared at the girl who was standing petrified in the kitchen.

“How did you get in my apartment?”

“Th-they gave me a key!”

“When did you get in my apartment?”

“A few minutes after noon?”

“Why didn’t you say anything when I walked in? Where were you when I walked in?”

“I didn’t notice you walk in, I was on the couch listening to music for the past few hours! I swear I didn’t scare you on purpose!”

Layla took a few deep breaths, then started to laugh. The other girl laughed nervously, her heart still racing from the shock of hearing a scream right behind her.

“I’m sorry. My name’s Layla. What’s yours?”

“My name is Amelie.”

Layla looked at her critically. She was shorter than Layla, probably just above five feet tall. Her hair was longer than Layla’s, easily reaching below the girl’s narrow waist, and blonde. Her eyes were steel gray. She was bigger than Layla in the chest department, but smaller in the ass department.

I wonder if John is a boob guy or an ass guy?

Layla smiled at her.

“Nice to meet you.”

Then she felt him. It was faint, as if someone was trying to block it, but she could still feel it. She walked out of her door, wearing nothing but an oversized sweater and a pair of sandals.


John walked down the hallway, now nervous to knock on people’s doors and ask for food.

I can walk around and look for a fast food place. Less embarrassing.

John walked over to the elevator, pushing the down button, then he heard a scream.

What the fuck?

“What? This floor no good? You don’t want them to recognize you as the guy who forgot to pack food?”

“No. I’m going to a restaurant.”

“You don’t have time for that. The nearest restaurant is ten minutes away. You have eight minutes, tops.”

“I’m going to have to risk it, then.”

“Idiot.”

The elevator dinged. John got in and pressed the ground level button.

“You coming?”

“Don’t have much of a choice. I have to lug your comatose body back here and get you some food after you fail and pass out.”

John chuckled.

“Not gonna happen. Trust me.”

Sera rolled her eyes. The elevator opened up on the ground floor and John walked out, Sera trailing behind him. He walked by a few doors and out onto the street. He turned and walked down the street, past some apartments that had doors on the outside of the building.

“John? John! Hi! Hey!”

John turned around. A girl in an oversized sweater was waving at him, raising the hem of the sweater to reveal a scandalous amount of thigh. It was clear the girl wasn’t wearing anything under it. Her hair cascaded freely down her back, falling to her waist. John knew this girl, she was the one from his Enchantment class. He smiled back at her, but then something about her smile… Decayed. She wasn’t looking at him anymore. She was looking a bit to his right. John looked, and Sera was there staring daggers at her. John furrowed his brow.

“Hey, how’s it going? I was just heading out to find a bite to eat, you know anywhere good real close by?”

Layla’s eyes shone nearly as brilliantly as her smile as she looked back at John, nodding enthusiastically. Sera leveled a cold gaze on John.

“I don’t think this is the best choice for you to make.”

“What? Why not? She’s-”

“I’m right here.”

Layla was standing to John’s left, almost possessively, giving Sera a glare. Sera’s eyes never left John’s face.

“Trust me. You don’t have a lot of time. I know what’s best for you.”

“John? Is she usually like this? She’s not making a lot of sense.”

“Yeah. She’s doesn’t usually make sense. Let’s go, you said you knew a place?”

Layla nodded, beaming.

“I’ll just wait up for you in our apartment, John.”

John narrowed his eyes at Sera.

“What do you mea-”

“C’mon John, forget about her. Let’s get something to eat, I’m starving!”

John smiled and checked his stamina bar. 58/100

I guess I am, too.

The girl took John’s hand in a surprisingly strong grip and led him down the street a few blocks and out of the residential area that the Firesmith dorms were in.

“There’s this great sandwich shop down this way, right past the Burger Queen. Their…”

John stopped listening. The girl was beautiful, and obviously interested in him. The way she kept looking at him, her smile, her eyes. She was energetic, and her laugh was infectious. She smelled sweet, like no other perfume he had ever smelled. They got to the shop and they stood outside. She looked unsettled.

“I forgot my purse at home.”

John opened his mouth to say that he would pay for it, but she interrupted him.

“I swear it wasn’t on purpose! I-I can run back home and be back here in a few minutes! Just, just ah wait here, okay? I’ll be back in-”

“Hey! Hey, it’s fine. I’ll pay. Come on, I’m starving.”

Literally. I’m at 37 stamina points.

They walked in, Layla stealing glances at him. It was a humble shop with six booths along the walls, three on each side. The counter ran along the entire width of the shop, showcasing the deli meats and cheeses on sale for the sandwiches. John walked up to the counter and motioned for Layla to order first. She smiled at him and nodded to the man behind the counter.

Buna, Layla. Obisnuitul?”

Da.”

The man got to work behind the counter, piling layers of meats and cheeses on a 6-inch loaf of bread.

“What language was that?”

“Romanian.”

“Cool.”

She smiled at him.

“And you, young man?”

“I’ll have whatever she’s having.”

The man nodded and got to work. A few minutes later, John was faced with the problem of using the money in his inventory. Luckily for him, he nailed it on the first try. It worked just like the rest of his inventory.

Duh.

They sat at a booth, facing each other as they ate their subs. It wasn’t a bad sandwich. Ham, lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, and an amazing combination of seasonings that gave it a certain uniqueness. The girl seemed content to just sit and eat, despite talking nonstop the entire trip to the shop. John wasn’t too keen on breaking the silence as he watched his SP bar start to tick upwards at the same rate it had been ticking downwards.

She finished first, and stared at John dreamily as he ate. It was more than a little awkward for him.

Maybe she’s one of those people who get tired and stare into space after eating. When is this damn Charisma score going to actually help me in social situations?

He finished his sandwich and stood to leave, seemingly startling her into action. She stood abruptly and nearly shouted,

“Where are you going?”

“Umm. Home? Why? Did you want to go somewhere else? It’s a school night, I don’t want to stay up too late.”

God, that sounds lame.

Her lips twitched into a semblance of a relieved smile. She reached for his hand, but John pulled it out of reach.

“I know the way. Thanks for showing me this place, real good sandwiches.”

She stared forlornly at her hand, shaking in the air where John’s had been.

“I’m just going to head back now. You going to stay or come with me?”

That snapped her out of whatever she was in, and she was back to being her normal smiling self.

“Of course I’ll come with you.”

With that settled, the pair walked out of the store and started walking back to their dorms.


Reset limiters. Recalibrate definition of slight pleasure.

Tricia’s heavy breathing slowed to a more calm and acceptable rate. Moira was still spasming, aftershocks of her orgasms rolling through her.

She seems to enjoy it rough. Something to add to her file.

Tricia stood and held her arms out, her drones cleaning her up and dressing her.

“Moira, I am leaving one of my drones to care for you until you may do so yourself. I greatly appreciate your assistance in my destressing efforts, and hope that they were beneficial to you as well. My best regards, Tricia.”

A drone nodded and played back the audio. Tricia nodded back and packed up her suitcase with the press of a button. She walked out of the store, feeling relaxed and ready to analyze the host of data she collected.


Layla stood next to John right outside of her door, trying her best to come up with a good way of inviting him inside for sex.

I wonder if he’s the kind of guy that appreciates forwardness? Or is he one that is really good at picking up hints and is just waiting for me to drop one? Oh, I just wish he would notice how much I want him!

Her pussy had been wet for him since she walked outside and saw him.

He must have smelled it by now, why hasn’t he said anything?

“So… Ah, do you~… Do you wanna maybe come inside? For coffee?”

“Coffee?”

He looked at the setting sun.

“No, I have some things to take care of. Mostly unpacking. I just moved in today.”

“Oh.”

I knew it! He didn’t live on campus! He just moved here! But why couldn’t I sense him earlier? His power was so faint when I sensed him before going outside, I thought he was super far away. Even as we walked to the restaurant, his aura just exploded into its full power… It made me so hyper, I hope he didn’t think I was annoying. He didn’t say anything. But I didn’t really give him a chance. Maybe he’s just a really good listener.

Unlike her, who had been ignoring John’s floundered attempts at extricating himself from her piercing gaze.

“Hey, I’m just gonna go now, ‘kay?”

She nodded, a subconscious motion, before realizing that he was leaving.

Fuck! I need him! I need him deep inside! No, nononononononono… Shit, there’s no good way of saying this.

“Do you wanna come inside me?”

He was already gone.

“God DAMN IT!”

Back to the Grind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)