More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

Madeline suggestions she show him in his bedroom why. OR Madeline informs him that she is a doctor.

Madeline suggests she show him in his bedroom why...

Madeline knows that proving her best in bed will be her best hope. If she can keep this Eddie fellow happy then maybe he won't throw her to his men--at least until she can figure out a plan to escape.

"I...I..." Madeline looks a bit nervously at Eddie "I am sure I can prove my worth...in private." She brushes the hair out of her eyes and tries to compose a sensual look despite the recent unpleasantness.

Eddie's eyes widen and he smiles. "OH I think that is just the right idea--Madeline." The last word stings her to her core with an especially vicious ring.

"Well better come this way then." Eddie nods toward a hallway. Madeline thinks she sees one of his body guards give her a wink. Jake, the cruel Powder Ganger smirks with hatred as she is lead away.

A dirty room with a desk, ancient pre-war terminal and a shoddy single bed is all that marks the room that Eddie call's his own--aside from loose beer cans, Nuka-Cola bottles, and other detritus.

Eddie moves his hands to her rope, and begins to untie her.

"I don't think you will be needing this any more. This place is like a...prison." he laughs at his own humor. "Ain't no getting out ha ha."

She rubs her now red wrists, they ache from the chaffing of the cheaply made rope.

He tosses the rope on the floor then touches her travel worn shirt. "I don't think you will be needing this any more either." He smiles as he moves closer to the bed. He begins to take off his riot gear vest and pistol belt. He eyes Madeline as she stands there somewhat awkwardly, as if his own disrobing is a clear command.

Madeline picks up on the hint and slowly takes off her shirt. He stares at her cleavage, and the flesh colored bra that hides her busty womanhood. He nods as if giving her permission to disrobe more. He takes his own shirt off and sits on the edge of the creaky bed.

Madeline slowly moves her hands behind her back and unclasps her bra. She moves the bra in front of her and drops it slowly to the floor, one arm trying to contain her well endowed breasts.

Its a coy move, but Eddie seems to enjoy it.

"Now your pants." He smiles as he leans back waiting to see her tits.

She bites her lip in frustration as she moves both hands to her dirty pants, exposing her breasts to this stranger. She slides her pants down to reveal a set of simple white panties--now rather filthy from travel.

He eyes her figure up and down resting for a while on her breasts.

"Turn around. Let me see why you shouldn't be thrown to my guards then the rest of the men." He smirks.

Madeline obeys, turning slowly around revealing her bubble butt and supple legs.

"So why shouldn't I just let my men have you after I am done with you?" Eddie nonchalantly undoes his boots and removes them and his socks.

The informality he uses over the issue is stunning to Madeline, like she is a piece of meat to be bartered.

Madeline teases him. OR Madeline can start to please him.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)