More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by nakedkorra nakedkorra

What happens next?

Vanessa's mother starts acting like everything is normal.

For a second Tara seemed to get a glazed look in her eyes, like her brain switched off. However she soon blinked, shook her head and stopped covering herself.

"Oh I'm sorry dear." She said polity."I must have zoned out for a second."

Vanessa's eyes went wide as her mother strolled, casually...butt naked and her tits bouncing free to the Genie with her hand outstretched.

"Hello, my name is Tara and ...you are?"

"I am the Genie of the lamp." The spirit replied monotonously.

"That's nice." Tara then looked at her daughter. "Oh dear, you should really stop hunching up like that it's horrible for your posture."

"M-mom." Vanessa choked. "We're naked."

Tara giggled. "Well of course we are dear, why wouldn't we be?"

It was at this point Vanessa would handle no more, she felt her head grow light, and her body go numb as she fainted.

*****

Vanessa woke up to see her mothers tits in her face. Naturally she shredded.

"Easy dear." Tara said, forcing Vanessa to stay lying down and placing a cold sponge on her head. "That was a nasty fall. You alright?"

"I'm fine." Vanessa squeaked in a voice several octaves higher than normal. She was lying on the couch.

"Well you just rest for now. I'll be downstairs, your Genie friend says she'll look after you."

Tara stood up and Vanessa averted eyes from seeing her mothers naked rear end sway downstairs again. When she was gone Vanessa, who was still completely naked sat up on the couch and looked at the silent Genie standing nearby.

"Has anybody ever told you how stupid you are?" She asked.

"Several times, Master." The Genie replied. "Would you like me to list all the occurrences of..."

"Eat a dick!" Vanessa spat.

The genie raised her hand. "If you insist..."

"NO!" Vanessa yelled. "That was sarcasm! Don't do anything now!"

The Genie lowered her hand and nodded. "As you wish mistress."

Vanessa laid back again and messaged her temples. "Why is mom walking around nude?"

"You did not wish to explain this situation to her. If she believes nudity is socially acceptable, then you need not explain anything."

Vanessa groaned and stood up, her form still bare as the day she was born.

"OK then Genie." Vanessa said slowly, taking a breath. "No more vague wishes I'm going to ask for something specific."

The Genie simply nodded, awaiting her masters request.

Vanessa however had to think for a second. This Genie seemed to have a patent for nudity, it might be simpler to just wish away all the worlds clothes and solve that problem.

On the other hand, Vanessa loved her mother and hated tampering with her mind like that. The squick factor of seeing her mom strut around in the all together didn't help.

"Genie. I wish..."

(Originally by Zendle on writing.com)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)