More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by TheScyle TheScyle

What's next?

Getting ready for school again?

He left his room, knowing that his mother usually got up before him. It was weird, despite him being awake for over a day, with only a short nap in the middle, he didn't feel tired at all. This must have been another side effect of one of his skills. Gamer's Body, or maybe Biomancy. Or maybe just the adrenalin which he got by thinking about what was yet to come.

On his way towards the bathroom he noticed that it was already occupied by someone. The door was closed and he assumed locked, which usually wasn't the case. Following a hunch he put his ear to the door and listened. He had expected his mother or father to be in there, about to get ready for the day like was just about to, but what he heard sounded differently.

It was his mother, no doubt, but the sounds she was making sounded more like moaning. Wait, she wasn't... no, she couldn't be. It was his mother after all? She was happy with his dad, so why would she masturbate in the bathroom? He spied through the keyhole and found his worries confirmed. His mother was standing in the shower, the curtains pulled aside. More likely, she just hadn't closed them. She was rubbing the shower head against her pussy. It wasn't activated yet, so she enjoyed the form instead of the pressure it could give. She was leaning against the wall, one hand grabbing her huge breasts while the other worked herself down there.

He felt bad but couldn't resist to take out his dick and started stroking it to the view.

"Yes, please, take me. Fuck, this is so good. Use my little slut hole. Ahh." She was getting louder, yet silent enough that John couldn't have heard it from his room. The little sight he got through the keyhole was enough to stun him as he couldn't move away. Subconciously he now understood how the victims of his Locked Love skill must feel. Like a in trance he continued to pleasure himself.

"Ohh, god, fuck me all day long. Don't stop!" She commanded her invisible lover, which in Johns fantasy was himself. "Never stop. Make this pussy into your pussy again!" She started cumming and in a spasm, turned on the water. He heard her scream as the ice cold water hit her body right on her pussy all the while she was still cumming. This made his decision that the show was over. He stepped back into his room and finished his masturbation there.

LEVEL UP

You got 5 points to spend

A few minutes later, around the time he usually got up, he checked the bathroom again. It was empty now. He instantly went in the shower and grabbed the shower head to smell it. John would bet his savings that it still smelled like pussy, even though he knew it was probably not the case. In his fantasy, it did.

After doing his morning routine, excluding masturbation, since he already check that point before going in the bathroom, he was still thinking about what he just experienced. 'Why was she doing this? Well, because she was horny, but why not have sex with dad? Was she doing this often?'

A few minutes later his thoughts shifted. 'How would she react if she knew I watched? Would she like me watching? How can I get her to let me watch willingly?'

As he going down for breakfast he already had another boner ready to pop. Lucky for him his mother wasn't looking as he hushed past her and sat down on the table, hiding his member under it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)