More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by TheScyle TheScyle

What's next?

Getting to know mommy

While sitting down John noticed that there only were two pairs of dishes on the table.

“What’s about dad? Is he sleeping in?” He asked his mother, but she shook her head.

“He is out for a few weeks. A business trip. But he could have told you that himself, if you came home in time yesterday. He left around 11pm and I went to bed shortly after. Today after school you will come home instantly and stay home. You are grounded for two days!

Status added:

Grounded: You wont receive any xp outside of your house until the status has been removed

He stared at the screen. His mom was still planning to send him to school, but with this debuff in action, there was no point in going. He had to do something about it.

“Mom, please, I can explain.” He started and instantly regretted. Sometimes, if he said this, his mother actually asked him to explain, and if she would do so now, he had no way to tell her what really happened. Not even the things that happened unrelated to his skills. He was staying with the punks and slept on a train? Not a good way to apologize.

“No need, your father and I have talked about this in detail. He was very… convincing.” Of course. Mom always was the forgiving one, but if this order came from his dad, it would be almost impossible to get out of.

“Fine." John gave in. "But I won’t need to go until the third lesson, today. Since I came home so late I couldn’t tell you yesterday, so I am awake now so you are not making breakfast in vain.” He straight on lied. Of course he had to be there in the first lesson, but if there were only XP to gain at home, then he should minimize the time he had to leave.

He looked around for something to train his skills on as his eyes fell on his mother again. Since he was focusing enough, that seemed to trigger observe. The max level of that skill resulted in her character sheet opening up in front of him.

He stared at it quite intensely. Now he knew where he got it from. 36 in Libido. He always considered himself to be a pervert, but even with all his achievements which all raised his Libido, his mothers still towered above. If this was any indication of sexual activity, it also explained why she masturbated in the bathroom. He had to do it at least two or three times a day to feel relaxed. She probably needed even more.

He glossed over the rest of her sheet, but his eyes got stuck on the last line of their relationships description. She was not attracted towards him. He had considered that to be normal and not noteworthy. So why was it stated at all. If the negative had to be stated, that meant it was possible for it to change, right?

The only question remaining was: Does he want to change it, and if so, how?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)