More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

So many things to do today.

Bold moves.

Knowing he slightly ruined Vanessa's day was putting John in an even better mood than he was before taking the bus.

While not really useful in combat (at least directly), having this dual edge skill that could enhance him and cripple targets would be very important.

His business class was as boring as expected there were only students he already scanned before in attendance and the teacher Mr Oliveira was failing to capture the attention of the class which was using this hour to finish their night.

John wasn't against the idea of studying business a little but having a balding old man for teacher, who went into teaching after his Y2K bug prevention firm went bankrupt mid January 2000 didn't give him any confidence on the quality of the information he was receiving. It was widely known that he only got this position because he was the cousin of someone on the school board and that his old aunt requested it (a fact he hated to be reminded of).

Seeing as he had nothing special to do he used Augment body on himself, putting one more stack on his head and torso.

The rest of the hour he spent using Meditation to gain his mana back.

Finally the bell rung and he could go to his chemistry class. He had plans for today and one of those was for this class.

Just before passing the door he cast Glamour on himself. And rather than to sit alone on his usual table he went to sit just next to Anna Klein. Before she even noticed what he did he used Glamour on her too.

He checked his rp score with her, it was at +15, even if it was temporary and boosted by spells it was a good start.

"Hi Anna, how is it going?" he asked her while smiling.

"Oh, John! Well, fine, I guess. Any particular reason for you to sit with me?" she asked. John figured that his planning had an effect because she was blushing. And he wasn't even finished.

"I just thought it would be nice to just sit next to a sexy girl for once. I hope you don't mind. Ready for some chemistry?" he told her.

"Then you need glasses. I'm not sexy, I'm fat!" she spat back at him.

Well it was true that she was slightly overweight and that a lot of girls made fun of her for that, but she still was pretty cute. And the abundance of fat had made her tits and ass huge, even if the rest was a bit bigger too. Before getting his powers John would have been in heaven having a girlfriend like her and even now he wouldn't mind having some private time with her.

"Two different subjects, it can't be denied that you have an heavier build than most girls at the Academy, but you are still really cute and not all curves are bad curves if you know what I mean." As he told her that, he used Arouse on her.

"Are you seriously hitting on me?" she asked.

"I don't know, do you like it?"

She was blushing a lot and he took care to brush his hand against hers while setting his pencil case on the table. He noticed that the exchange was not leaving him unfazed, there was a tent in his pants and it was a lot bigger than usual.

"You're weird John! I don't have time for your jokes so lets study," she replied.

John moved his chair back a bit so that if she looked his way Anna could see the bulge in his pants. He thought of using theft on her but if he randomly got her bra the boob spillage would probably make every guy cum in their pants.

He looked back at her score. +32! So the bold approach and compliments, supported by high Charisma and sexual arousal worked on her. He shared a lot of classes with her. If he buffed himself before each and did this again, trying to strike up a conversation during the hour he could probably get her higher. She wouldn't be in his bed tonight, but it was a good long term objective. Just as he was thinking that, a new pop-up appeared.

New quest.
Have sex with Anna Klein
Rewards
Anna Klein +10 Charisma
The Gamer +10 Libido
500xp
ACCEPT
YES NO

Of course Yes, it might take some time but getting a reward for it would be an added motivation. The fact that she would be looking better once he had sex with her was a good incentive to try to push the relationship further.

At some point while following the instructions of their chemistry teacher and re-creating the chemical reaction using their kit he saw an opportunity.

Anna had grabbed the wrong test tube. He caught her hand before she could pour it. And while they were touching hit her with another Arouse.

"Don't do that! What you are holding is a base, not an acid. The beaker might blow up," he whispered in her ear, pushing his face close to hers and making sure their bodies were in contact.

"Oh thanks, I don't know what happened. I must have been distracted," she replied blushing heavily. For a few minutes he had caught her throwing glances at his crotch, probably wondering if she was the cause of the tent in his pants.

Before he could push further the bell rang and the class was dismissed. John had a free period next and sadly Anna had on hour of German so he wouldn't be able to push his luck with her today.

He left Anna at +37 rp, it would go down once his Charisma buff from Glamour would wear off (if he did let it wear off, he could afford to keep it up nearly all the time.) but it was already a good bit of progress.

Thankfully he wasn't the only one with a free hour. He entered a deserted classroom and approached the lone woman standing in the center. He had locked the door behind him and used his stealth indicator to be sure no one saw him enter.

She didn't hear him coming as she was wearing earphones, listening to music while she painted, wearing one of her usual short dresses.

John came behind June and hugged her, grabbing a boob in each hand and making sure she could feel his erection pushing against her ass.

"Guess who it is?" he said loud enough that she could hear him over her music.

And for good measure he threw a hit of Arouse her way.

Des#22_CharacterSheet

Does luck favor the bold?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)