More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

How does Sarah react?

She rejects it

Sarah's eyes widened as the mocha skinned Latina's lips met hers. Panicked, she quickly jumped back to the other side of the bed.

"Woah! What the....heck Gabriella?!" Sarah exclaimed, but even in a situation like this refused the vice of swearing.

"I....I thought you would be cool with it." Gabriella stammered. "I mean you invited me back, you were cool with the idea of going around town with me....when you said you were a preacher's daughter I just thought you'd be the rebel kind. Surely you saw the signs I was into you?"

"And you thought I was into you?! I....I feel so sinful!" Sarah cried out. She hugged her knees close to her like she would when she was younger.

Gabriella attempted to console her, but Sarah jerked away from her. "Just get out! Please...." Sarah pleaded and Gabriella got up and left. "I'm really sorry, Sarah." She apologized to no response and left as Sarah began to cry.

Hours had passed and although she had stopped crying, Sarah's mind was buzzing. Another girl had kissed her. She had, however indirectly as it was, broken her word to her devout Christian parents, herself, her church and most importantly to God to be heterosexual.

The sound of the door opening snapped her out of her daze. "What now?!" She snapped, only to see it was Jill.

"I've been looking for you for hours and that's the response I get? Where the hell did you go?" She questioned. She smelled like , not she didn't sound drunk.

"I....I....came back her with a....." Sarah began, but broke down crying again.

Instantly the look of annoyance left Jill's face, replaced with that more of a mother on the defense. She embraced Jill, not in a sexual way, but in a defensive manner.

"Tell me what happened. Tell me everything about the guy who did it to you and I'll personally kick his ass." She threatened.

"It wasn't a guy. It was a girl. She....kissed me." Sarah told her. Jill stopped her embrace. "Wait. What? I thought...." Jill began. "No, I went back here with a girl. We talked and.....she kissed me." Sarah recounted. "Am I going to Hell?" She questioned.

"Hell? What, no. No, no, no. You're the nicest person I've ever met and I've only known you today. You're like religious, yeah?" Jill asked. Sarah nodded. "I'm a Christian." Jill gave an understanding look.

"Well, I can tell you that you aren't going to Hell. The kiss wasn't even your fault. That girl it on you." Jill told her and gave a friendly hug. "Let's get some sleep. We got classes and you'll feel better tomorrow."

Sarah smiled and nodded, wiping away her tears. "Goodnight Jill. And thank you. So much." Sarah thanked. "No problem." Jill told her and the two went to bed.

Does Sarah have any dreams?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)