More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by cdbaby cdbaby

Does Sarah have any dreams?

Prince(ss) charming

Once again Sarah was standing on a beach in a beautiful white wedding dress. She remembered this dream. She was on a beach in Hawaii she once saw in a movie, the waves were lapping at the shore so gentle and serene scene. The wedding march began to play and she took her mother's arm as she began to march down the aisle. Her father stood at the alter like always, which is why her mother always walked her down the aisle.

Reaching the alter her mother kissed her before sending her off to stand next to her future husband. Like usual her father began. "We gather today in the sight of God to join these two in holy matrimony." As usual Sarah wanted to see her future husband's face but the dream never allowed her, no matter how much she willed herself. "If any have any reason these two should not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace." Of course no one did. "Then by the power vested in me I now pronounce you married. You may kiss the bride." This is where she usually woke up but now her body moved and turned to her future husband. She still couldn't make out his face from behind her veil. Her heart pounded in her chest like a tribal drum as her husband reached for her veil. Finally she would get to see the love of her life! The veil raises and there before her was....JILL!?

Sarah wanted to scream or wake up or push her away or something but her body stood on her tip toes and kissed Jill on the lips. It was as soft and sweet as Gabriella's kiss but there was something more behind this kiss. The kiss told her things. That she would protect her, would keep her safe and would always be there for her. Sarah tried to wake up instead she kissed her back.

Does she wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)