More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Does Sarah go with her?

Yes

"I guess Jill won't mind if we go to our dorm to study." Sarah decided.

"Awesome, lead the way cutie." Gabriella said, then had a look of apprehension. "What did you say?" Sarah asked, unable to hear her as clearly as a loud song began to play.

Gabriella silently breathed a sigh of relief. "N-nothing. Let's go." She told Sarah, raising her voice a little over the music. Sarah nodded her head and led the way.

Once the two college girls made it back, to the dorm room, they sat down on Sarah's bed.

"So, tell me about yourself Sarah." Gabriella said with a smile. "Well I'm from Wisconsin originally, daughter of a preacher. Uh, let's see.... I'm not sure. I'm pretty bland to tell the truth." Sarah said glumly.

"Wow, all the from Wisconsin to our humble little Chicago?" Gabriella asked. "You're from around here?" Sarah asked. "Totally, maybe I could show around some of the places near campus sometimes." Gabriella offered. "I'd like that a lot. I'm so glad I've already made a friend." Sarah said with a smile.

Little did Sarah know, Gabriella wanted to be more than friends with her. Gabriella had spotted Sarah from across the room and fell for her instantly.

Deciding to just go for it, Gabriella quickly leaned in and gave Sarah a kiss on the lips.

How does Sarah react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)