More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

How does Sarah react?

She embraces it

Sarah was completely dumbfounded. Another girl had just kissed her. She had sinned in God's eyes. Wost of all.....Sarah kind of enjoyed it.

Gabriella was starting to look worried by Sarah's silence. "I'm sorry, I just had to. I don't know what I was thinking. I'll go now...." Gabriella apologized.

Sarah pondered her current situation. If God said it were so wrong, why would he make it feel so nice? "N-no, you can stay. You just surprised me. I told you already my dad is a preacher. I grew up Christian, so I never thought of girls.....like that. But.....that kiss. It felt so nice." Sarah admitted.

"I totally understand. My family's Catholic, exactly why I rebelled and decided I'd try being bisexual before discovering I had just been a repressed lesbian all along." Gabriella told her.

"What did your parents say when you came out?" Sarah asked. "They didn't. Because I never told them. I knew they'd never accept me for who I am, so as far as they know I'm straight and go to every mass." Gabriella frowned then smiled.

Sarah thought again. Her parents were religious, but she wouldn't describe them as the strict kind. They had no problem with Halloween or eating meat on Fridays, unlike many in the congregation. But she had no idea about their feelings on homosexuality, but her father did always teach her to love everyone equally and that hate is not allowed in our hearts.

Sarah weighed all this in her heart and mind. Then she leaned in to kiss Gabriella.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)