More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ambiguity ambiguity

What happens next?

Caught by their cousin Michelle

Luck was a funny thing Ben had once thought, and he was a perfect example of that. Ben himself was a pale, lanky, undefined specimen of a man. With 0 interest in sports and friends that spent most of their time smoking weed, cutting classes or jerking off, Ben ordinarily would rank pretty low in the 20-something attractive male rules of the world. But those rules didn't apply to you if you had a special cock, and Ben had one of the best cocks around.

It might only clock in at around 4 inches long and about as thick as his index finger, but that was when he was just getting started. After each time he came, Ben's cock would swell bigger, thicker and longer; and his balls would swell up to match. These unique traits came together to mean that Ben could fuck for hours on end if he was careful, and his cock would end up as a truly massive piece of fuckmeat.

Maybe those things wouldn't be enough to make him lucky on their own, but Ben was also blessed with a sister that was the definition of a dickhound. Sue was pretty, perky, and insatiable in bed. Between her nice perky tits, her tight snatch and her filthy love of getting rammed, Sue was basically a walking dream. When she and her friends had discovered Ben's cock and his ability to fuck them into submission, he thought he was fucking set: an all you can eat pussy buffet with 3 of the hottest girls he knew. They even had parents who bordered on oblivious, their mom leaving them the house to their raunchy schedule to go shopping for the day.


"Ben? Sue? Haha I can't believe you two!"

Ben was still balls-deep in his sister, pumping her with his fourth load of the day when they both heard it. Ben had trouble thinking of much when he had popped his nuts off a few times, but in the back of Sue's mind she remembered that her mother had invited their aunt and her family over for some family dinner. Which means the cousin they both loathed had caught them fucking: Michelle.

Michelle was younger than Ben and Sue, being just over 18. Not that you would know it to talk to her. Michelle was the "family genius" as their moms had often remarked: graduated early, off to college, thought very highly of herself. Sue thought she was an absolute nightmare.

Ben didn't disagree with anything Sue thought of her, but that hadn't stopped him from jerking off to her many a times in his life. At 5'5 Michelle was shorter than Ben or Sue, but had much bigger tits than Sue at a nice C cup and a much more athletic build. Sue was lean but fairly muscular, having been a cheerleader for much of high school. By contrast Michelle was a rugby girl, much more muscular and aggressive. Sue and her friends made fun of her smaller, slightly thicker frame but Ben had spent many night furiously pounding his cock to the thought of Michelle in the showers with the other girls on her team.

Ben was still in full horn-dog mode and was struggling with the idea of pulling his cock out of Sue to deal with this situation, but Sue was much more horrified by the turn of events. Not only had she been caught being plowed by her brother and his now huge cock, but it was by Michelle who she hated so much. And, if things couldn't get any worse, it looked like Michelle had recorded it on her phone.

"Oooh Ben, fuck me with your big cock" Michelle mocked as she played with her phone, making sure to save her video to her cloud asap. "You two are such losers. I can't wait to show all my friends Sue the slut getting drilled by her brother Ben and his shrimp dick, haha!"

Who tries to take control of the situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)