More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bran_Hopewell Bran_Hopewell

Who tries to take control of the situation?

Ben takes control

Pushing his sister down into the bed and off his cock, his still-engorging member pops out of Sue's cum-drenched snatch with a loud, wet slurch. Sue involuntarily moaned her disapproval of feeling her brother's incredible rod freed from her over-flowing box.

"You mean this shrimpy dick, you nerdy bitch?" Ben says, holding Sue down.

Michelle clicked her camera on her phone by accident as her mouth dropped open.

"Jesus, is it getting bigger?" she asked and snapped another picture, this time intentionally. Ben watched her nipples harden under her shirt and noticed for the first time that they looked like they were extremely constrained.

"Either in or out, but shut the goddamn door!" hissed Sue. Michelle was at a loss of words, her jaw slack as she watched her cousin's cock swell, ready for another solid fucking. She clicked another picture and moved to the side of the bed after she shut the door. She snapped more pictures of Ben's cock, and even took a few of Sue's well-fucked cunt as it was gaped open and had a small pond of cum inside it.

"Holy Christ, how long were you two fucking?" she whispered, close enough to her cousins that Ben could feel the hot breath on his still-dripping rod. His cock throbbed and a few more drops of the combination of incestuous fuck juice dripped out of it and a new pearl of precum started to form at the tip.

Ben slowly slid his hand into Michelle's hair and tightened his grip, turning her gaze to his cock.

"How long until your parents are inside?"

"MMmm, inside." Michelle purred. Her phone hit the floor, but she didn't seem to care. "Just a few strokes....er...um...just a few seconds?"

"Perfect," Ben said and pulled his cousin's head as he moved her hips

Cleaning up Sue or swallowing the beast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)