More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by lexist lexist

Look for Jo or stay here

Look for Jo

{If Still No = true}{elseif}I decide that I should make the tough choice and look for my little girl. "Sorry Jenny I should go look for Jo." I get up and Jenny pouts up at me with big puppy dog eyes.

"Hallie and I will be here if you change your mind." She says and then takes a long drink from her beer.{endif}

I head off around the far side of the pool where I last saw Jo and Kenny. {If Still No = true}{elseif}I'm a little worried she's drunk and he's taking advantage of her somewhere. I got them the beers so this would be all my fault.{endif}I scan the area around the pool and don't see any sign of them, but just as I'm about to turn back towards the house I hear something from our old pool shed. I head over there, I here occasional thumps and see that there is a small amount of light coming from under the door. I open the door and see Kenny with his swim trunks around his ankles, and Jo bent over the table in the middle of the room completely naked. From this angle I can see the sides of her breasts as her upper body is flat on the table with her head turned to the side away from me, most of her backside is obscured by Kenny.

Jo says, "No Kenny not there!" And reached back with her arms trying to keep Kenny from thrusting forward.

I have to think fast do I rush in pull Kenny off and save my little girl, or slip back out assuming this is something I should not be seeing, or stand there and watch just to make sure my daughter is okay of course.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)