More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

Has Cody finally paid for his room for the night?

Sam's Proposition

Cody could still feel the remaining spurts of life from Sam's still cumming dick every time it sputtered out another sticky stream deep inside of him until finally the last drop oozed free and the organ began to slowly soften while still nestled within him. His own panting breath was drowned out only by the sound of Sam's breathing just by his ear. Cody could feel the heave of her chest as her breasts pushed snuggly against his back. She seemed satisfied if nothing else.

"Are... are we done?" Cody moaned a little, still a little embarrassed at how hard he had cum from the ordeal.

"Mmm, yeah, I think we're done for now." came her satisfied purr, followed by a small kiss at the base of his neck. "For a first timer you did pretty good, y'know?"

The compliment took him by surprise.

"Oh, um, th-thanks..." he mumbled out. It wasn't at _all _how he'd imagined losing his virginity, and definitely not the way he'd have chosen, but somehow the idea that he was decent in bed gave him a small rush of pride.

"Ha! You're even blushing again!" Sam teased, reaching to pinch one of his burning cheeks playfully. "You really are just too damn cute for your own good."

Once again Cody mumbled out a small embarrassed acknowledgement to her words. Despite the roughness of the sex, and the dubious way it was initiated, there was a certain tenderness here that he found himself truly enjoying. The warmth of Sam's body pressed so close against him, holding him gently in place, gave a comforting glow. Hell, he even found himself enjoying the fullness of her still buried tool as it slowly shrank to a more manageable size. There was still the strange sensation of her excess deposit beginning to leak free from his stretched pucker, but even that didn't bother him. All of it felt... nice.

"That's why I have a new proposition for you." Sam said, beginning to run a few fingers through his hair while she rested. "What do you say to being my boyfriend, hm?"

What?

"W-what?" he asked, mirroring his own thoughts.

"You know. Do the exclusive thing. You n' me. We'll go out for food a few times, hang out during our free time, fuck like rabbits when i'm feeling horny. The usual boyfriend/girlfriend set up."

"Wow, I uh-"

"You don't _have _to of course. You earned your room for the night either way, I stick to my word. But I thought it might be nice. Besides, it'll keep the other girls out of you while you're here."

"Other girls..." he turned his head to ask.

"Yeah, the other residents of the house. Come on, you didn't think it was _just _me with a cock here, did you? Everyone in the house is a chick with a dick." Sam said matter-of-factly, yet sporting a devilish grin. "Well, except you that is. And that's why absolutely everyone in these halls is gonna wanna get every inch they can into you."

To punctuate her point Sam gave a wriggle of her hips, an act that made her still semi-rigid cock throb just a little bit within him. Oh god, was that really true? Was Cody really the only boy in this entire house and, if he was, was he actually that... valuable a piece of ass?

"I just figured you could hook up with me, we'll do the official date thing, and that'll keep all the others off your back, y'know?" Slowly Sam began to roll off from on top of him, pulling her now flaccid but still impressive cock free from him as she did. The lewd little sputter of cum flowing out freely from his ass gave a momentary distraction from her words.

" 'course if you _want _to play the field as a little bottom bitch for a while, that's cool too. I'm sure i'll still get a chance with you from time to time anyway, but you'll probably be fucked to exhaustion every hour of the day."

A little shrug was given by the redhead as she made herself comfortable next to him on the bed, seemingly unconcerned about the slick and sticky meat hanging between her legs or the growing pool of seed spilling onto her sheets. Was this really the position Cody had put himself in? Date Sam, a practical stranger that had just blackmailed him into losing his virginity to her cock, or deny the offer and possibly be thrown to the rest of the house and passed around like a sex toy. They say the devil you know is better than the devil you don't, but was Sam really telling the truth here? Surely not _everyone _saw him living here as an open invitation...

"So, what do you say? We an item now or what?"

You might want to think about this, Cody. Do you want to date Sam or maybe you need to have a little more time to mull it over.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)