More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

You might want to think about this, Cody. Do you want to date Sam or maybe you need to have a little more time to mull it over.

Accepting Sam's Offer

Two months ago Sam had blackmailed Cody into first sucking, then fucking, the first dick he had ever seen that wasn't his own. Five minutes later, with cum still warm and leaking, she had asked him if he wanted to be her boyfriend. Today the young blonde was bouncing atop her lap of his own accord, gripping her shoulders to steady himself, as he rose and fell on her swollen tool. He'd accepted her invitation.

"Huh... come on... I know you're close..." Cody grunted as he clenched around her, his asshole having now been molded perfectly to her cock from months of sex. "Just go ahead and cum!"

"Nnnnno w-way!" Sam growled back through gritted teeth, her own hands holding tight to Cody's bubble butt while he rode her.

Even with her voiced defiance Cody knew she was only moments from orgasm. He'd long learned her favorite positions and the best way to make her moan and their current position was by far their favorite. With Sam sitting cross legged Cody would lower onto her lap while wrapping his own legs around her waist. From there his grinding would turn into riding and soon both of them would be panting out delighted orgasms. It was a close and intimate position, one he'd never would have thought a girl like Sam to enjoy, but nothing made her cum faster. As if on cue he felt Sam's hips begin to rise rapidly against his as they fell, the frantic slapping of flesh on flesh signalling her weakening resolve. In just a second now she'd cum and-

A sudden jolt rocked through Cody's body as he felt her teeth sink into one of his exposed nipples! Instantly he began to quiver.

"AAHHHH FUCK!" he gasped loudly as the devious redhead continued to bite and suck roughly at his all too sensitive nub. Learning all of her weak spots over time had come with the cost of exposing his own. As Sam pulled his body in closer to hers Cody shivered and found himself at a sudden loss to his own climax. While his cum shot and splashed against Sam's stomach and tits, he felt her hilt herself one final time before bottoming out as well.

"Oooo, I win again." she said in a satisfied coo as her twitching cock continued to drain within him.

"You cheated..."

"Aw hush. All's fair in love and fucking."

A playful little wink was given before a soft but loving kiss was placed on his lips. It wasn't in Cody to be a sore loser, least of all when "losing" had become so much fun. The kiss was returned with a smile.

The past few months had been surprising for Cody but not the way he had expected. His first impression of dating Sam was that he'd be more an amusement than a real boyfriend. A fuck whenever she wanted it, maybe a kind word if he was lucky, and probably a lot of teasing the other girls. The reality had been much more pleasant. Sam was, despite her tomboyish nature, an ideal girlfriend. She was far more affectionate and caring than she'd like to let on. Their relationship had even bloomed beyond just sex (although with her libido, there was absolutely no shortage of that). He'd learned they shared an interest in old kung fu movies, she'd introduced him to the finer points of camping, and in return he helped her cultivate an addiction to online games. Both liked classic rock, neither could stomach kpop. It wasn't the the sort of person he'd imagined would be his partner but he had found himself truly enjoying every minute of company.

"Hey uh... Cody?" Sam asked after a while, stilling holding her lover close to enjoy the post-coital glow.

"Yeah?"

"You um, you like dating me, right?" There was a sound of nerves in her voice as she spoke.

"Yeah of course. It's been great."

"You mean it? I mean you're not just saying that to make me feel better or anything."

Cody leaned back a bit from where he had nuzzled between her neck and shoulder. This wasn't like Sam at all. Usually she was confident and playful. Hell, this would usually be the part where she'd gloat that he had still failed to make her cum before he did.

"What's wrong?" he asked after trying to read her expression for a clue.

"Well, I've been thinking is all and..."

"You're not gonna ask me to marry you, are you?"

"What?! No, gross, shut up." Sam said, a sudden break of laughter overtaking her nerves. "No no, god. Nothing like that. It's just uh... well, I've got this family reunion coming up. Mom sent out invites to everyone and it's supposed to be a big turn out for once. I was wondering if, you know, you wanted to come along. Meet my folks."

That was what had Sam so worried? Just meeting her family? Sure it was a little bit of a deal since that would really cement them as an honest to goodness couple, but at this point it seemed kind of silly to be worried about. Besides, if he didn't hit it off with her parents it wasn't as if he'd have to break up with her.

"Yeah, I'd love to." Cody said with a grin. "You didn't need to get so worried you big nerd."

"Yeeeaaah um, that wasn't the reason I was worried. See, there's one little thing you might need to know..."

Uh oh... there's always a catch, isn't there? Well, what's the problem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)