More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by majus majus

What are your intentions forwards Azar and Ivette?

Your next meeting with Azar

“Uhh!” You grunt as you shoot your hot seed deep inside Azar's tight, gripping tunnel.

"Mmmm yesss!!!" She hisses as she archs her back and her body trembles from another powerful orgasm. You lick your lips and smirk, raising your hand and slapping Azar's ass with loud smack. Her surprised scream full of lust as she is pushed into another orgasm.

You have found that Azar is simply made for sex. In the four nights following your 'negotiations' with her the two of you have fucked in what seems like every possible way... and whatever you've done to her she always ends up climaxing. That and her almost constant lust, are the effects of her training as a sex , her body conditioned to please.

Tired, you lay down beside her still trembling body. Her breasts heaving before she falls into blissful sleep.

After admiring the goddess beside you, you get up and put on your clothes, taking one last look at Azar's naked lustful body before you leave.

But you don't make it far, spotting Ivette motioning you to the room across the hall. You take a quick look around to make sure that you are alone before you cross the hall and your way to the room. You enter and quietly close the door behind you.

“Ivette, what do you wanpppfff.." you are interrupted as she slams her lips against yours... brining back the memories of all of the nights you've shared behind the stable.

She invades your mouth passionately before she steps back and smiles sheepishly. You note that she's wearing a white shirt with a black corset that push up her sexy breasts. but the ankle long skirt and heeled shoes hide the rest of her sexy body.

“I missed you....” She says blushing but with need...

Stepping toward you she runs her fingers down your hard chest before biting her lip and confessing, “All those nights behind the stables... Your lips on mine... Your hands on my soft skin..."

Smiling a bit she teases, "Father would have never approved but... I've dreamed of them every night...."

Seeing your body trembl with need at her words she grins and says, "I just can't stop thinking about you... I've you know..." Blushing she adds, "Touched myself... every night to my fantasies of you taking me as yours one day... just look.”

To your astonishment she lift her skirt, showing that her pussy and thighs are completely wet with her juices – talk about the apple falling not far from the tree.... You wince when you think about Azar and she notices your hesitation.

Seeing your hesitation she smiles and says, “I know that you slept with my mom... But I don't mind." Tracing her fingers down to your trousers she teases, "What she doesn't know won't hurt her....”

She grabs your hand and brings it to her pussy, slipping one of your fingertips inside.

Leaning in closer she bites your ear and whispers, "Can you feel it...? How hot I am? How much I need you...?”

With her free hand she opens her shirt, freeing her sexy breasts. She then grabs your other hand and puts it on one of them, feeling you naturally squeeze her tit.

“Mmmm can you feel how hard my nipple is?” She teases breathily in your ear, your cock throbbing with need.

She moans as she starts to fuck herself with your fingers, bucking her hips against your hand.

“Take me..." she breaths heavily “Forget my mother for now and fuck me like I've wanted for so long big brother....”

She kisses your neck as you groan in response.

“Just think of her... lying right there in next room as you fuck her daughter... Your own naughty sister..." Biting your shoulder she giggles, "Mmmm just think of me as a younger version of her... ahhh!” She moans loudly as your thumb brushes against her clit, “Or her replacement... when she gets old and loose, when her breasts sag, you can get rid of her and take me as her replacement... fucking me every night...”

She kisses you again, sending tingles down your body. You clearly enjoy the feeling of her sexy body and you can tell just how wet and needy her pussy is.

Well? Do you fuck her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)