More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by majus majus

Well? Do you fuck her?

You reject her advances

You grab her and push her against the wall as your fingers press deeper inside her wet pussy.

“I'm sorry Ivette... but I love your mother... and I’m faithful.”

"But uugghhh!" She groans, her plea cut off as you curl your fingers in her pussy against her spot.

Grinning you add, “But I see that you are suffering so I will help you this one last time... For old times.”

With that you start thrusting and curling your fingers inside her aggressively, your thumb ravishing her clit as your other hand teases her nipples.

“Ooohhhhh..” Ivette moans as she shakes from your ministrations.

She doesn't know what to do with her hands so they just travel across the wall where she supports herself, to your chest and back. Her pussy making loud sloppy noises and her juices drenching your entire hand. She moans lewdly while her hips buckle on your hand.

Your movements are mechanical, with no feelings in them as if you are milking a cow. You ignore any and all of Ivette's protests and moans while she writhes under your ministrations. You just watch her with a grin as you drive her crazy with need.

Finally she arches her back, her nipples erect and her eyes rolling slightly back into her head as her pussy tightens around your fingers. You wait patiently until afterglow passes, then you gently sit her on the floor.

Then you get an idea and decide to check something.

When she looks at you, you grab her chin and her to look up. You bring your hand drenched with her juices to her face.

“My fingers have quite the mess....”

Almost as if she was charmed, Ivette starts licking your fingers clean.

Azar must've trained her well you figure.

You start moving your fingers in a slow rhythmical motion. Ivette adapts and starts sucking your fingers and moving her head along with your hand. You notice that she has her hand tucked up her skirt.

You quicken your pace – basically finger-fucking her face. She starts gagging but doesn't stop sucking your fingers. She also quickens the movement of her hands under her skirt.

Then her eyes widen, her hands stop moving and her entire body trembles.

You slowly remove your fingers from her mouth and look straight into her eyes.

“I have fucked your pussy and your mouth with my fingers. Don't count on more. We are done here.”

You take her discarded, soaking thong from the floor and stuff it into your pocket.

With that you let go of her and leave the room, leaving inside the half-naked, still trembling, Ivette.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)