More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14

What happens now?

Ask to go home, you're exhausted

You sit down after being drained for your life. You feel very tired suddenly and just cuddle the girls for a while on the couch. You look around at the people surrounding you on the couches, still a long way from calling it a night. Even though most of them had finished, they just found another partner and ploughed on. What stamina, you think. Is it just the , or experience?

On the podium you see the preacher, still going strong. He had just blown a massive load all over the ebony girl, and the Asian girl with chopsticks in her hair is cleaning his cock with her mouth, while the blonde girl bends over the lectern with her ass outstretched.

Without hesitation he walks over to her, and plunges his cock deep inside the blonde's asshole. Loud, erotic screams come blasting all over the hall, as her face is right in front of the microphone. In the background, the Asian girl is licking the cum from the black girl's face, and enjoys every drop of it.

The three of you enjoy the show for a bit, until finally you speak up;

'Girls?' you ask.

'Yeah?' Wanda answers.

'Can I come with you every week?'

'You better,' Lena smirks, grabbing your flaccid penis. 'This will be the star of the show.'

'Not tonight though,' you answer. 'I'm too tired.'

'That's only to be expected,' {hot_neigbor} says, as Lena tries to protest. 'It's your first time after all. This was enough for now, next time we can stay the whole night, I'll make sure of that.'

'Well, I'm gonna stay, if that's alright with you,' Lena says. 'The night is still young, and full of cock.'

Wanda laughs loudly at that. 'You're such a nympho Lena! Make sure you get a ride home then! And don't be too late.'

'Fine, fine, you know me, sis,' Lena jokes. 'I'll be gone all night. See you, Robbie, have a good night sleep. I want to see much, much more of you, and your monster down there this week. So rest well.' She kisses you on the mouth with conviction, then smiles, gives Wanda a peck, and walks over to two muscular guys, drinking a beer and enjoying the show all around them.

Wanda looks at you, a wide smile on her face. The cum has been cleaned off, and she doesn't look as messy anymore. Instead, she is the beautiful naked woman you fell in love with all those years ago, and suddenly you regret telling her you want to go home. Maybe you'd rather have one more round...

'Let's go then?' she asks.

'Uh.. yeah,' you awkwardly accept.

You get dressed, and with instant regret leave the church full of ongoing orgies. The only good thing is that you're following the most beautiful hump you've ever seen, packed in a tight dress, towards her car. You want to grab, and squeeze it with both hands. But for some reason, things are still too awkward to do so. Even though you just fucked her, and came all over her face, it doesn't feel like you have free use over her, like you hoped.

You spend the whole ride back wondering if you can kiss her good night, when you arrive at home. Maybe she only wanted to do this exclusively in the club. Or maybe she doesn't really like you, and did this as a favor. It's ridiculous, you know, but doubt has entered your mind forcefully.

Finally, you arrive at your respective homes, and as you stand in front of the green fence surrounding her garden, you tell her; 'Tonight was really nice, Wanda. Thank you.'

'No, thank you honey,' she smiles. 'Hey, are you really tired, or would you want to come in for a night cap?'

Would you want to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)