More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by FreeAsInFreeUse FreeAsInFreeUse

What's next?

Flash forward to our wedding

While I was reminiscing about our mutual past, she had finally reached the altar. By now, I had at least been able to calm myself with the fact that this was definitely Natalie: The way she walked and carried her body, the way she turned her head slightly to glance around the church; no-one moved quite like that.

The question remained, however: Why was she untouched? Why had no-one used her? Had she contracted some horrible skin disease in the hours before the wedding? I just couldn't fathom what would prevent a whole church full of our randy friends from getting up and using her.

When she got up to me and turned to face me, I thought I could sense a sharp intake of breath from Josh and Brock. It seemed like they were waiting for something to happen. I stared at Natalie -- I could only just make out the shape of her nose and her cheekbones through the shroud -- with what must have been a look of utter terror on my face.

She chuckled and started lifting her shroud. I held my breath.

The moment I saw her face, I immediately understood. Beneath the shroud, she was fucked completely raw. Her face was puffy and swollen, her make-up was running, and she was covered in a layer of semen so thick and sticky that numerous strands formed between her face and the shroud as she lifted it, slowly stretching out and eventually breaking, leaving even more strands of cum across her face.

Her cute little smile quickly turned into a wide grin; as she opened her mouth, a giant dollop of cum came out, drooped over her chin and fell down to spatter her cleavage and her immaculate white dress.

"This is what I looked like when I fell in love with you," she whispered. She winked at my best men, who were standing behind me and gave me a grinning thumbs-up when I turned to look at them. "Brock, Josh, Jackson, Mason, and Charlie helped me recreate the look. I hope you like it."
"Babe, I'm speechless. I didn't think it was possible to love you more."
"Ah-hem," the minister cleared his throat. "I heard something about a wedding?"
"Right! Go ahead, I can't wait another second for this minx to be my wife!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)